• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Things that are a cast-iron guarantee that someone is a complete plum

Probably will offend a few, but gold sovereign rings. I hate them.

One of my wife's friends sister thinks she can "commune" with the spirits. She's one. I feel like inviting her round my old house, get her to do her spooky shtick, and then laugh in her face.

Don't play darts with Bobby George then!:smile:

Here's one relevant to this weekend;

Greedy muppets who over-buy the bbq food, even though they will never eat it all, leaving f.all left for the rest of us:pig:

I would blame yourself for poor planning not the people buying the food.

Parking like this.

Slip on shoes.

Unless you are in the mafia.

Stone Island

A neck tattoo.

"Plum" is an extremely moderate term in this case.

Aggressive drivers
Range Rover drivers
Aggressive Range Rover Drivers!

Takes vertical videos (that's 90 percent of teens covered).

Types sentences with 'like' or 'dude' in them.

Speaks like an Australian with rising inflection in every sentence.

Are convinced that Barrett is a good footballer.

At least I've swapped the range... for a bmw :blush:

It was a middle aged man, all suited up on his way to the station. I reckon he nicked his sons. Ponce!

Some **** even had the temerity to use the bell on his the other day so he could get past me on the pavement. Safe to say I didn't budge.

You do occasionally see some who appear to be taking their child's one back after the school run. But whenever I've been in that position, I've always carried the scooter(s) back.

Apart from a brief five seconds when I mortify my daughter by pretending that I'm going to ride her Minnie Mouse one all the way home...

Back