• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Things that are a cast-iron guarantee that someone is a complete plum

Oh yeah, and the tool of all tools is the one who bags up their dog**** and then leaves the little nicely tied up blue parcel on the pavement - nice !

Particularly if that BMW is a soft-top. Had someone cut right across me this morning and it immediately made me think of this thread!

Especially if they have one of those moody exhausts and are playing crap music at ear perforating decibel level!!!

Oh yeah, and the tool of all tools is the one who bags up their dog**** and then leaves the little nicely tied up blue parcel on the pavement - nice !

Or throws it into the scrub alongside where the dogs do it.....or those that take their dogs down the High Street and then just let them **** right in the middle of it!!!

Blokes who take their tops off as soon as it gets warm.

I hate those d!cks (normally teenagers) who bowl along with their hand stuck down the front of their jogging bottoms with a smug grin.... you don't look cool lads , just pathetic idiots... maybe they are waiting for the day their nutz will finally drop.

People that 'Vape' or have an E-Cig but have never smoked in their life.

The following apparel on anyone over the age of 16...

Snapback hat
Grey hoodie
Grey sweatpants
Black trainers.

Avoid like the plague.

City workers standing outside bars in the smallest square of sun shining through the concrete jungle with their suits & sunglasses spouting absolute waff!

City workers for a skinny Earl Grey tea filled 3/4 of the way to the top at precisely 81.3 degrees centigrade with a dash of unicorn's milk.

The following apparel on anyone over the age of 16...

Snapback hat
Grey hoodie
Grey sweatpants
Black trainers.

Avoid like the plague.

Guilty as charged but I'm planning to get a white pair when I can get out to the shops.

Any recommendations,gratefully accepted.

I own and wear all of those. You need to get with the program Grandad :smile:

Should add...I meant as an entire ensemble.

OBL referred to someone who wears this get up and spits while walking. That was the sort of person I was getting at. They'll often have those ****** little bags over one shoulder too. And the face of a rat.

OBL referred to someone who wears this get up and spits while walking. That was the sort of person I was getting at. They'll often have those ****** little bags over one shoulder too. And the face of a rat.
Ha - yes, I know those guys. In fact, having worked in Dagenham for 3 years I've seen too many of them. Worn together, that's pretty much the de rigueur uniform for white males round here.

I should add that I don't sport the whole get up together, and the grey sweatpants are purely for indoor wear.

Spot on!!!

Probably will offend a few, but gold sovereign rings. I hate them.

One of my wife's friends sister thinks she can "commune" with the spirits. She's one. I feel like inviting her round my old house, get her to do her spooky shtick, and then laugh in her face.

Back