• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Things that are a cast-iron guarantee that someone is a complete plum

Teens with trousers so tight they looks like their mums leggings.
Teens with trousers so loose the crotch hangs around their ankles.

Men over the age of 25 who do either of the above.
People who go and spend £5 on a bowl of cereal in what was once an East London slum.

People who get rat arsed on alcohol make complete tools of them selfs then the next day say they can't remember anything they done,sorry your lying.

Here's one relevant to this weekend;

Greedy muppets who over-buy the bbq food, even though they will never eat it all, leaving f.all left for the rest of us:pig:

parents who HAVE to drop their children off right outside the school, on the zig-zags, on a crossing, block the road BUT they have to do it - and then wait there to collect at the end of the day too, while making that all important phone call of course.:angry:

I'm on a roll now...

People who talk / swear loudly in the street (more precisely in my street) late at night
People that think it's acceptable to drive and text at the same time, I see loads on the way to work
People who walk down the middle of the road (seems to be a teen thing at the moment?)
People who decide to have a discussion with the person on the till when there is a huge queue at the checkout

And lastly the complete tool who thought it was OK to snap the number plate in half on my wife's car one night... Why would you do that?

parents who HAVE to drop their children off right outside the school, on the zig-zags, on a crossing, block the road BUT they have to do it - and then wait there to collect at the end of the day too, while making that all important phone call of course.:angry:

Apparently it's legal if you drive a Range Rover

Back