• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The State of Roots Hall

PS if there really is fox **** be careful. A few years ago I got very very ill after doing my son's garden. The only thing I could put it down to was fox ****. I thought I was dying and was put on an antibiotic which I looked up and is used amongst other things for syphilis and a medication for my nausea and dizziness that was a treatment for schizophrenia. Heavy duty stuff but did the trick.

PS if there really is fox **** be careful. A few years ago I got very very ill after doing my son's garden. The only thing I could put it down to was fox ****. I thought I was dying and was put on an antibiotic which I looked up and is used amongst other things for syphilis and a medication for my nausea and dizziness that was a treatment for schizophrenia. Heavy duty stuff but did the trick.
Last year there was plenty of bird and fox excrement .. which is one of the reasons why Tom didn't want jet washers as it sprays it absolutely everywhere. Good old bucket and sponge, broomsweeps and hard graft will sort it out.

Why not invite the Quorn to come and do a bit of off-piste hunting? That should get rid of the ginger vermin.

Let's face it, we've had the Berkeley Hunt in residence for 25 years.
I only realised the other day that this is where the term ‘you berk’ comes from - who knew berk was as derogatory as ****!

We did have an odd job man but I’m going back 15 years. He told me that he’d have to buy light bulbs himself and claim the money back on petty cash.🥴
I believe you 🤦‍♂️.

Always been a mickey mouse operation sadly. Hopefully the new owners will know how to run a business properly.

Until the rat is properly gone I won't be spending a penny, or doing a seconds collar for the club because once again he is getting bailed out. I do not understand why we are bothering listening to TL £300K stories they need to get a clear message from the fans that we want the rat gone for good.

Until the rat is properly gone I won't be spending a penny, or doing a seconds collar for the club because once again he is getting bailed out. I do not understand why we are bothering listening to TL £300K stories they need to get a clear message from the fans that we want the rat gone for good.
They are not quite inclusive though. RM is history now ,i cannot see him being anything to do with us soon. In the meantime we have to think of next season if we exist and at least those trying to get the ground in shape for that are doing all they can to assist.

It is no good in 2 weeks time calling for help.

I’m in the same boat as you, no way will I be letting him off on this again, our support needs to be directed at the protests not a free ride on maintenance costs, if we keep hitting him in the pocket he will eventually buckle, all in all it’s a terrible idea.
For a new owner I’d be there, for him, not a chance.

is it the same as Weil's ?

They are not quite inclusive though. RM is history now ,i cannot see him being anything to do with us soon. In the meantime we have to think of next season if we exist and at least those trying to get the ground in shape for that are doing all they can to assist.

I really do hope he is like you said history but when it comes to the rat I just have zero faith in anything going smoothly when he's in the mix.

He’s not going anywhere.

Back