• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The State of Roots Hall

Every one needs an incentive, so I suggest some of the supporters protest groups organise a mass collection at all the exits with large black sacks for supporters to deposit all their rubbish.

All this rubbish can be taken to the dump along Benfleet Road at HollyTree House and scatter the bags contents over the nicely prepared green area the club have provided and paid for.

Every one needs an incentive, so I suggest some of the supporters protest groups organise a mass collection at all the exits with large black sacks for supporters to deposit all their rubbish.

All this rubbish can be taken to the dump along Benfleet Road at HollyTree House and scatter the bags contents over the nicely prepared green area the club have provided and paid for.
Please don’t dump the roots hall rubbish outside Ron’s manor , otherwise he will blame the mess left by supporters for driving the new buyers away

We weren't able to make it last Sunday but the West Stand looked spanking with shiny seats everywhere. Mrs RHB came armed with a pack of Dettol wet wipes but totally unnecessary as a couple from the row in front of us had cleaned the area thoroughly, thanks guys, brilliant job.
Was there on Sunday cleaning block S I think. Would defo do it again as was very rewarding and felt able to do something to help out.
Despite where we are next year in terms of ownership, I hope we get the opportunity to chip in again as it really does bring the fans and the club closer. Kev, Tom and Anna being there also made it feel a real team effort.
Also, such nice things come out of it such as the young lad cleaning the tunnel sign.

As one of the volunteers who gave up there free time last Sunday I’m very sorry the old girl looked generally the same so next time I’ll tell the other 160 plus volunteers to make more effort so that you can see a difference on your next visit I can only apologise that all our efforts didn’t come up to your satisfaction and hi standard please leave your seat number and we can give you priority .
You misunderstand me. It’s meant as a compliment as opposed to those saying seats were dirty, that was broken, this was that etc.
For all the talk of the pitch and stands being allowed to go to ruin I found the opposite to true. Which from 2-3 weeks ago I would say was a very great achievement.

According to the BBC, we just got a safety certificate for our 117 year old stadium....
I mean it's not great but that's just rude !

Back