• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The European Football Tournament of 2024. Held in Germany.

Yeah, i'd have hooked Kane off near the end to give him a rest. Ollie Watkins would have run is legs off into the channels for the last 15 mins and drove us forward
I reckon Kane did exactly what Southgate asked of him last night. He stayed high up top, got kicked to buggery by the thugs at CB and made room for our mids to pile forward. A shame he didn't get his reward with his header, which, at any other time would have been goal no 2 for us.

Romania battering Ukraine. Doesn’t sound like there’s a single Ukrainian in that stadium. Would love England to show this passion and desire to win.

I reckon Kane did exactly what Southgate asked of him last night. He stayed high up top, got kicked to buggery by the thugs at CB and made room for our mids to pile forward. A shame he didn't get his reward with his header, which, at any other time would have been goal no 2 for us.
I thought Kane was superb. Isolated up front he gave a masterclass in holding the ball up. Despite being outnumbered he was first to everything, had an impeccable first touch, used his strength to hold off the defenders and won numerous freekicks.

His performance was in contrast to that of Alexander-Arnold and Foden. Alexander-Arnold continued the rich Liverpool tradition of disappointing in an England shirt (Owen aside) and was Serbia’s biggest threat whilst Foden failed to live up to his reputation and was messing up easy passes under no pressure.

Belgium will feel hard done by VAR which disallowed 2 Lukaku goals for them, it's the right call in both cases but it's very unlikely any ref would have spotted the second in real time, even the first one would be 50/50.

End of the day though Belgium were poor, the early goal spooked them and they never really recovered.

Last edited:
I'm at Turkey v Georgia in Dortmund. Its kicked off in the ground 4 times already riot police etc.
This could be mayhem

I'm sure they'll find a way to blame the English
Should be easy enough given what the Georgian flag is:

"Hooligans waving the St George's flag invaded the Turkish end at their match today. The violence comes less than 48 hours after England's dismal 1-0 win against Serbia."

Back