• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The European Football Tournament of 2024. Held in Germany.

Well i predicted a 1-1 draw , Scots are a proud people , they were never going to play that bad again like they did against the Germans ,now they will defeat Hungary and hope the Germans defeat the Switz .

Spain very tidy on the ball and can set up chances but they've got no one that can finish. If they had Kane they'd be deadly but I suspect they'll won't make the final because they don't have a striker (although that's a criticism of a lot of sides this Euros).

This playing out from the back and to many teams qualifying is making these finals a bore fest.

Have you only been watching our matches? Most of the games so far have been great to watch, it's been much more entertaining than the last few tournaments.
Just my take S,some of this play out from the back stuff drives me to switching on my Des Oā€™Connor albums,yes that bad.

Few more Ukrainians in the stadium today and theyā€™re now 2-1 up against Slovakia. Belgium might struggle getting out of this group. Lovely bit of control by Yaremchuk bringing the ball down for the goal.

Thought France very lucky and Netherlands very hard done by the VAR clots, their player clearly didnā€™t touch the ball or impede or obstruct the vision of the keeper who made no attempt at making a save.

Back