• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

All sorted, 25mins from getting through on the line. Can collect at Crewe, but she didn't know how many had been sold.

Who's phone were you useing?
Because if it's the same as before it is a premium rate line. When I got Chelsea tickets x2, the phone bill was more than the tickets. Then I realised why they kept me in the queue for so long.

Because if it's the same as before it is a premium rate line. When I got Chelsea tickets x2, the phone bill was more than the tickets. Then I realised why they kept me in the queue for so long.
5p a min from a landline it says. 10 mins from being 20th in the queue to being booked in (they they aren't processing cards while you wait so one typo and it goes tits up). Pretty quick once you get in the queue I'd say. And yes they now know its ok to collect at Crewe. Thanks box office. Feels like when you 'win' something on ebay.

work.:blush:

Didn't like the thought of not knowing where I would be sitting via the phone booking therefore swiftly opted for the online block-booking lottery, thankfully I got lucky first time with an acceptable row/seat range!

Agreed re possible final tickets, it will be chaos!

Friend just text me to say he's just been down to the ticket office and got our tickets in our 'lucky' seats :winking: No queue and was told 600 sold for the away game.

The ticket office number is a G6 number and, from a BT residential landline, will cost 5.105p per minute. Mobiles are likely to be significantly more and if you're phoning from your employer's office (tut, tut) it will depend on their telephone plan but shouldn't be any more than the figure above.

Argh! Finally managed to get stuck in the queue. Was 13th, then 8th, then 5th then got cut off! :nope::thumbdown:

Just called back and 17th :'(

The ticket office number is a G6 number and, from a BT residential landline, will cost 5.105p per minute. Mobiles are likely to be significantly more and if you're phoning from your employer's office (tut, tut) it will depend on their telephone plan but shouldn't be any more than the figure above.

Think someone is confusing calling Southend United with calling Babestation. Not that I know what the latter is of course.

Didn't like the thought of not knowing where I would be sitting via the phone booking therefore swiftly opted for the online block-booking lottery, thankfully I got lucky first time with an acceptable row/seat range!

Agreed re possible final tickets, it will be chaos!

As mentioned above, the final tickets can be handled by Ticketmaster if required.

Just checked out See Tickets, i often use them and never had a problem, they're selling Yorks play off tickets starting around £44 (before any booking fee) then slightly cheaper. Had Championship final mentioned but not yet selling those.

Just been on phone to commercial dept, re my for mascot etc and he said it is totally mad at the moment and many of the commercial dept are now also working in the ticket office to try and help ease the que. he said he would be amazed if it doesnt sell out based on current demand, although im sure its only ST that can buy at the moment. He also said that we have already been given details for the final. Initial allocation will be 25.000 with an option for an extra 5.000 if required. Wouldnt give pricing though.

Back