• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The problem is, should the club spend money they can ill-afford upgrading a system that is only really tested once in a blue moon? By your own admission, the last time this was an issue was the Chelsea game, which was a good few years ago now.

That's not really the same situation though is it? The timescale is the key factor here. Everyone is trying to secure their ticket as soon as they go on sale to avoid disappointment. In the Championship we sold out most weeks due to 6,500 season ticket holders, large away support and THEN similarly large demand for the remaining tickets. By kickoff we'd have sold out (possibly) for the Championship games but there wasn't the mad scramble as soon as they went on sale.

That's why the only fair comparisons are the big cup games AKA Chelsea and as someone said above that was quite some time ago now.

HOWEVER for the record I'm also trying to get through this morning and am just as ****ed off as you!

I got through pretty quickly at 9.30 this morning,only a 5 minute wait. But as already said,the girl had no access to a computer, so not really sure where i'll be sat! Also a bit concerned about collecting on the night of the game as there could be very long queues, i've had problems before when collecting and the tickets haven't been there,think i'm going to have to arrive very early for this one!

16th in the queue. I might book some Millwall tickets too:nope:

When you do, eventually, get to the front of the queue could you ask how many tickets are remaining for the away game? I can't ring this morning and want to know whether to get ready for disappointment. Cheers!

When ordering online, am i right in saying you can only book an area and not an exact row or seat etc?

After an hour of almost non stop calling I am now 19th in the queue

I actually don't have a probelm with this . But I do think its incredibly dumb that judging by this and other threads that the staff have not been given a simple FAQ sheet. They must be getting the same questions again and again and it seems clear that some know the 'correct' answers, and some clearly dont

All sorted, 25mins from getting through on the line. Can collect at Crewe, but she didn't know how many had been sold.

All sorted for the home leg. Took about 20 mins from getting through on the phone. Once you actually get through they do seem to get through the calls quite quickly.

Back