• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

800 away tickets sold according to the official site. Away tickets no longer on sale at Roots Hall but fans will be able to buy at Crewe on the day.

800's not great IMO. Obviously I appreciate its on sky etc and the costs but I still thought we would get 1000 up there. I doubt we will sell that many on the door.

That being said I still think they won't bring that many to us but they do have more reason than what with our home leg being mid-week.

They reckon they have sold over 8k so far so looks to be a decent enough crowd.

800's not great IMO. Obviously I appreciate its on sky etc and the costs but I still thought we would get 1000 up there. I doubt we will sell that many on the door.

It was never billed as being an all-ticket game so I reckon plenty will have just planned to pay on the day.

800 away tickets sold according to the official site. Away tickets no longer on sale at Roots Hall but fans will be able to buy at Crewe on the day.
Not impressed!!!! Should have been a sell out. Just can't understand this TV armchair attitude if that's what behind this apathy. This is the most important game of the season how can you support the team by not turning up. We took 1200 to Oxford and 500 to Bradford in recent weeks for christs sake.

Not impressed!!!! Should have been a sell out. Just can't understand this TV armchair attitude if that's what behind this apathy. This is the most important game of the season how can you support the team by not turning up. We took 1200 to Oxford and 500 to Bradford in recent weeks for christs sake.

A bit harsh IMO (and yes I am going). Will probably top 1,000 on the day so for a game oop north and on sky not a bad effort in the current economic climate

I will not be going due to the fact i now have a young daughter, therefore money and my time now have different priorities other than football. Does this upset and unimpress you?

Some people make me laugh, so cause we r not goin that means we r not supportin the team. Its 5.30 ko and most wont get home gone midnight. Its just to late for me to take my son who is only 7, so we will watch as a family on tv. I would love to be there but have also just booked him as a masscot for wed nite, which has cost me a fortune. U have to make choices. Utb

got my tickets today. i overheard that the east stand is sold out south stand is almost sold out and the north bank is selling fast. Few in the west still, i reckon we'll get just under 10,000

Might possibly be that some fans are looking ahead, and realise that if we get to the final then it will be a much more expensive day?. Mainly because the rest of the household may want to go, whether they are regulars or not, for a special day out at Wembley. Even for an intividual buying the cheapest ticket available at Wembley,add the other expenses, train, programme, pie and a pint etc, and you wont get much change from £70.

Its tad expensive for some and I wouldn't fancy travelling up there and I have things more important to do tomorrow than football. Of course I will get ticket for Weds night, its had to be South Stand Upper as I won 11 from last 13 game with another two a draw. How many ticket sold so far? as I am planning to buy tickets on Monday.

That's quite harsh, I'm in the fortunate position that my kids are now adult and I can leave them, plus my other half is as equally keen as me on following the fortunes of our team. If either of those situations had been different then I would have been one of those following at home on the box. Makes you no less of a supporter in my book.

That's quite harsh, I'm in the fortunate position that my kids are now adult and I can leave them, plus my other half is as equally keen as me on following the fortunes of our team. If either of those situations had been different then I would have been one of those following at home on the box. Makes you no less of a supporter in my book.

Thank you, I was feeling quite inferior that I couldn't make it to Crewe this evening.

Back