• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The ticket office number is a G6 number and, from a BT residential landline, will cost 5.105p per minute. Mobiles are likely to be significantly more and if you're phoning from your employer's office (tut, tut) it will depend on their telephone plan but shouldn't be any more than the figure above.

According to the interminable message they say it's 4.9p per minute, but I guess this info is 3 years old.

Ordered a pair of North Bank tickets, which are being sent to me - having been told yesterday that it was collection only.

Mark Mac

Ordered a pair of North Bank tickets, which are being sent to me - having been told yesterday that it was collection only.

Mark Mac

That's what i'm concerned about, I was told it's collection only, but post option available online so I opted for that.

No idea.

Just been on phone to commercial dept, re my for mascot etc and he said it is totally mad at the moment and many of the commercial dept are now also working in the ticket office to try and help ease the que. he said he would be amazed if it doesnt sell out based on current demand, although im sure its only ST that can buy at the moment. He also said that we have already been given details for the final. Initial allocation will be 25.000 with an option for an extra 5.000 if required. Wouldnt give pricing though.

Can't see us selling out the home match, infact our other home play-off crowds v Northamton 9,152 & v Doncaster 9,109 were not our highest crowds of the season and I can't see us getting more than the Morecambe game this season.

Not so sure we will sell all 1,600 away tickets either.

Just went and got my Crewe away tickets and there is no queue at the moment so get down there quick and you won't be down there for long at all! :thumbsup:

Just went and got my Crewe away tickets and there is no queue at the moment so get down there quick and you won't be down there for long at all! :thumbsup:

Doubt there will be many queues from now on anyway. All this panic buying for no reason, a bit like the tanker drivers strike!!

Eventually managed to get mine online, not where I wanted but apparently according to the online system there wasn't 2 seats together available in the south upper..:unsure:

Still was better than the phones, all I got this morning was were busy call back later message.

SUFC really are quite shocking at selling tickets in any other way than in person..:thumbdown:

Why cant the ticket office be an 01702 number and avoid the stupid charges for 0844 numbers?

Scrap that, no I haven't. An option for Black is on the site but when you click continue, it comes up saying "You have selected too many tickets for this performance", wtf is that about?

It still is an 01702 number, you just buy an 0844 number and point it to the 01702 number. This gives people local rates even if calling long distance, imagine the complaints if they didnt.

Also means they can change the local number they use without having to change all their literature.

Can't see us selling out the home match, infact our other home play-off crowds v Northamton 9,152 & v Doncaster 9,109 were not our highest crowds of the season and I can't see us getting more than the Morecambe game this season.

Not so sure we will sell all 1,600 away tickets either.

Why on earth have we all been rushing for tickets then !? :unsure::unsure:

Agree we probably wont sell out, mid week game thats on TV.

Back