• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News York City (home) - Saturday 10th August 3pm - tickets on sale now

Yes that was it. So it was a Blue st George's cross and not 'SUFC'. I don't think there were any better pictures.
The low roof line/posts/darkness in the stand make that hard to work.
I hope that there are many more throughout the season and that this becomes a first.

It's always the effort that counts and for this team. It's the least we could do.

Hopefully with the help of the consortium, we as fans can pull together, raise some money into a pot and use it to create some good displays to remember 🦐🦐

Sales have hit a plateau unfortunately, as nobody wants to sit in the South Lower. Understandably.

Something needs to be done about that area asap (along with the NW corner). Whether it's making the seats cheaper, or ripping out and making safe-standing, something needs to be done with the South Lower. It's 500 odd wasted seats or potentially £10k.

Shame we cant stick away fans there. Would be a perfect use of that area.

Sales have hit a plateau unfortunately, as nobody wants to sit in the South Lower. Understandably.

Something needs to be done about that area asap (along with the NW corner). Whether it's making the seats cheaper, or ripping out and making safe-standing, something needs to be done with the South Lower. It's 500 odd wasted seats or potentially £10k.

Safe standing would be the obvious choice to me

Maybe one day it can be knocked down and rebuilt.

Yes, I am fairly sure two adults are able and welcome there and there was a post to such on the OS earlier this week.

It's letting me select just two adult seats on the ticket website but having read the couple of articles on the OS about York tickets, I can't see where it suggests that's allowed. Trying to get through to someone in the ticket office is proving somewhat challenging as well.

It's letting me select just two adult seats on the ticket website but having read the couple of articles on the OS about York tickets, I can't see where it suggests that's allowed. Trying to get through to someone in the ticket office is proving somewhat challenging as well.
If you can select and buy 2 Adult tickets then it will be fine. You go in the same turnstiles as everyone else that's going in the South Upper or family stand.
You won't be stopped from going in.
I'm sure quite a few Adults without children have already purchased South Lower tickets.

If you can select and buy 2 Adult tickets then it will be fine. You go in the same turnstiles as everyone else that's going in the South Upper or family stand.
You won't be stopped from going in.
I'm sure quite a few Adults without children have already purchased South Lower tickets.

Thanks bud, just have never sat there before and I've left it to late (well my work place has only today releasing my rota for the next week) to purchase two together!

Thanks bud, just have never sat there before and I've left it to late (well my work place has only today releasing my rota for the next week) to purchase two together!

Only ever been in the south lower once and that was the Canvey game in the FA Cup about 20+years ago.

The view near the front is woeful. Your eye line is literally pitch level.

I think the only way to "fix" the South Lower is rebuilding the upper deck by raising it and building a new roof. Could then reprofile downstairs to standing but would cost £££

Back