• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News York City (home) - Saturday 10th August 3pm - tickets on sale now

Noticed on my Match Day ticket for York this Saturday Three Sponsors / company names:
Vanarama - National League Sponsors - fair enough
Macron - Kit Manufacturers - fair enough
PG Site Services - ??? - Is this some kind of part settlement of what we owe them?

Noticed on my Match Day ticket for York this Saturday Three Sponsors / company names:
Vanarama - National League Sponsors - fair enough
Macron - Kit Manufacturers - fair enough
PG Site Services - ??? - Is this some kind of part settlement of what we owe them?
Probably more likely that we haven’t updated the ticket template from previous seasons yet!

As noted by others very few left in the main areas. Not sure why but our capacity went down yesterday from 7307 to 7049 with the Family area losing 93 seats & South Lower 165.

1723188976717.png

Enjoy the day everyone. Unfortunately I have a family do so have to miss this which I am gutted about.

As noted by others very few left in the main areas. Not sure why but our capacity went down yesterday from 7307 to 7049 with the Family area losing 93 seats & South Lower 165.

View attachment 33328

Enjoy the day everyone. Unfortunately I have a family do so have to miss this which I am gutted about.
We must have a whole ground limit. If you look at the most right lower South block the seats on the right have been blocked from purchasing.

So add the 550 odd corperate and the 660 capacity away end, it comes out to about 8300.

Just had our tickets through. As my daughter is going to be a mascot I had no idea where we would be sitting. I guessed the west stand family section, no south lower... I'm 6 foot 5 and 19 and a half stone... I havent been in the south lower since i was about 14 🙈

And just to compound matters my daughter is so nervous about it all she wants her Mum to take her pitchside etc. So I miss out on the tour and all the other bits 😢

Just had our tickets through. As my daughter is going to be a mascot I had no idea where we would be sitting. I guessed the west stand family section, no south lower... I'm 6 foot 5 and 19 and a half stone... I havent been in the south lower since i was about 14 🙈

And just to compound matters my daughter is so nervous about it all she wants her Mum to take her pitchside etc. So I miss out on the tour and all the other bits 😢
That is shocking from the club it really is.

My boys, 7 and 9 are mascots as well tomorrow so at least she will have some company! See you in the South lower!

My boys, 7 and 9 are mascots as well tomorrow so at least she will have some company! See you in the South lower!
Perfect mate, if I can get her talking to the other kids she will perk up in no time... I'm really looking forward to it.... I will be bringing sweets for her to pass around so at least they will be sugar buzzing to walk out there 🤣😂

I look forward to meeting you 👍

Back