• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News York City (home) - Saturday 10th August 3pm - tickets on sale now

Mate of mine contacted the club to get a season card and was told that no more would be for sale, even after the game Saturday.

That seems a strange decision for me..
On the face of it yeah, but if they are confident of selling out every game (yeah I know but bear with me) then season tickets become a loss of income. There are probably other considerations - most likely more important ones. So there is a decision to be made - it’s not a slam dunk ‘take the money’ necessarily.

Having said all that, I’d still be selling season tickets until at least 5,000 had gone if I were them. Then I’d get block P (Family Stand) and blocks X, Y and Z open pdq.

And now having said all of the above I’ve got no doubt that whatever their plan is, it’s better than mine!

I am in East, Block C.
I did not know of the 3 free tickets so have no idea as to how to recover them.
Do they only apply to East stand
Can sort it out before next home game.
Thanks buddy I’m ok I’ve got a season ticket too , I just wondered if anyone had a spare adult for the west stand today thanks though, it’s appreciated

Back