• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

And the fact that there are in excess of 80,000 Uber minicabs on the roads of London as opposed to about 19,000 black cabs which are registered. Also, chuck into the mix that Uber minicabs are openly touting by picking up fares without being pre-booked and parking on taxi ranks (another no-no) and you can see it isn't a even playing field. As I said before, I have little time for them but at least they know the rules of the road marginally better than Addison Lee and the like and know what a No Entry sign means.

So you'd be alright with Uber existing if they forced drivers to undergo a training course before being let on the road, right? Like the Knowledge-Lite for Uber Boris proposed earlier this week?

Going to the Goodwood Festival of Speed tomorrow with my Dad. I have been looking forward to this for ages.

Have a happy vacation Wakes!
1.gif

Off on holiday tomorrow. The only downside is the alarm is set for 2am for a 6am flight

The mighty Wreckless Eric has responded really positively to my whimsical notion of his playing in PZ ... prospective venue and national treasure have now been linked via the wonders of the webworld.

The thought that I'm not going to have to see David Mooney pretending to be fouled rather than challenge for headers week in week out.

The thought that I'm not going to have to see David Mooney pretending to be fouled rather than challenge for headers week in week out.

Listen Stokesy. Leave it out son. Words can't express how much I detest you and your two bit excuse for a football club. Coming on here, spouting off your garbage, giving it the large one - you're as welcome as a fart in a space suit.

Anyway, hope you're well. See you in a few weeks pal! ;-)

The thought of Dave Mooney scoring goals in League One, while Orient limit themselves to trialling Southend rejects who couldn't cut it at Conference level ...

:net:

Bradley Wiggins just liked a picture of a print of him I'm working on, on instagram. :happy:

Looking forward to seeing Graeme Douglas blow away The Union Hotel in PZ tonight with some local blokes filling in on bass and drums as recently convened Hot Rod Flyers.

Tickets for our trip to Disneyland Paris came in the post today, only 20 days to go.

Back