• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

In the 6 years ive followed the not so mighty Berrichonne they have struggled to stay in L2 for 5 of them
Tonight we must win our last game away from home and Laval must lose at home or we drop into the National,i feel sick and if the mighty shrimpers stuff up tomorrow then life is really looking bleak but hey thats football for you.

That my life isn't like Berrichonne Shrimper's, football woes aside. :smile:

Oh and the funking Indian cold callers who ring at least 3 times a day and don't get the message that I HAVEN'T HAD AN ACCIDENT IN THE LAST 2 YEARS. I know they're only doing their jobs for peanuts to feed their families but it's getting to the stage where I want to tell them to F....O..

The group of muppets in the gym who refer to themselves like they're in an American fratboy movie - all their sentences end with "dude", "dog" or "man". I end their sentences with prat.

The group of muppets in the gym who refer to themselves like they're in an American fratboy movie - all their sentences end with "dude", "dog" or "man". I end their sentences with prat.

The pratt that comes into the work gym whilst I'm the only one in there and turns the music on. Does he not realise that there must be a reason it wasn't on, or even have the courtesy to ask me if I mind?

The pratt that comes into the work gym whilst I'm the only one in there and turns the music on. Does he not realise that there must be a reason it wasn't on, or even have the courtesy to ask me if I mind?

The music in my gym is very odd but fortunately quiet enough not to be heard over my 90's Indie Ipod.

Being told at the post office 1 pound 72 pence for recorded delivery does not mean that my letter will not get to the destination safely , but if I paid 6 pound 40 pence it would not get stolen and arrive at destination , call me Mr Picky but this is so out of order .

In the 6 years ive followed the not so mighty Berrichonne they have struggled to stay in L2 for 5 of them
Tonight we must win our last game away from home and Laval must lose at home or we drop into the National,i feel sick and if the mighty shrimpers stuff up tomorrow then life is really looking bleak but hey thats football for you.

Haven't seen Beziers play since they dropped out of L2, some years ago now.

I'm obviously a fair weather supporter.:winking:

How **** is job hunting... driving me mad :angry::angry::angry: I have better things to do... its sunny outside

That my life isn't like Berrichonne Shrimper's, football woes aside. :smile:

Oh and the funking Indian cold callers who ring at least 3 times a day and don't get the message that I HAVEN'T HAD AN ACCIDENT IN THE LAST 2 YEARS. I know they're only doing their jobs for peanuts to feed their families but it's getting to the stage where I want to tell them to F....O..
True story....mate of mine answered one of these calls, he said yeah I would like to make a claim, I hurt myself when I fell off your bed when I popped round to see your wife whilst you're at work.....the call centre guy's response..........no problem sir I can help you with that :smile:

True story....mate of mine answered one of these calls, he said yeah I would like to make a claim, I hurt myself when I fell off your bed when I popped round to see your wife whilst you're at work.....the call centre guy's response..........no problem sir I can help you with that :smile:

:smile: Fortunately not had one for a while....touch wood.

Another true story... a mate of mine had a call saying "regarding your recent accident, the other party has admitted full liability". He strung out the call for a bit and expressed delighted surprise at this news until deciding it was the right time to declare two relevant facts. The other party was a badger. The badger is now dead.

Another true story... a mate of mine had a call saying "regarding your recent accident, the other party has admitted full liability". He strung out the call for a bit and expressed delighted surprise at this news until deciding it was the right time to declare two relevant facts. The other party was a badger. The badger is now dead.
Surprised they didn't suggest claiming from the dead badgers estate :smile:

All sounds very dubious Naps!

Oh completely. But I managed to learn how to burn an ISO image onto a disk, as well as edit the registry to change user passwords (XP), and use a password reset programme that worked (windows 8)

ps it was Ldnfatso's PCs with loads of photos on so well chuffed.

Back