• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

May I also remind you that the 'what is hacking you off' thread is not for slagging off other members.

You can if you want to be pedantic. Alternatively you could take a deep breath and not take it personally. If every similar comment I made over the years had been construed as slagging off then I'd have been banned 10 years ago

You can if you want to be pedantic. Alternatively you could take a deep breath and not take it personally. If every similar comment I made over the years had been construed as slagging off then I'd have been banned 10 years ago

God the site would have been better as well if Tony had been banned. No more Maher love ins and boring stuff about Hong effing Kong.

God the site would have been better as well if Tony had been banned. No more Maher love ins and boring stuff about Hong effing Kong.

Ha ha quality !

:hilarious::smile::smile:

And leave HK out of it. I'm flying a lone flag here unless XXXL16 surfaces again:thumbsup:

Sorry it was a bit of an over reaction, woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

*warms up banning finger as has 10 years of wrongs to right*

The wife went to use a kindle voucher the kids bought her last Mother's Day and it said expired. Unless you removed the actual voucher from the card it doesn't state that you have to use it within a year of purchase. ****ing crooks, is there anything I can do or is it just tough ****?

The wife went to use a kindle voucher the kids bought her last Mother's Day and it said expired. Unless you removed the actual voucher from the card it doesn't state that you have to use it within a year of purchase. ****ing crooks, is there anything I can do or is it just tough ****?

Hmm, thats very suspect. Trading Standards mate.

It says on the back of the voucher that it has to be used within a year of purchase but if you don't pull the voucher off the card then you don't know that.
The truth of the matter is , they have your money and dont give a ---- .

The truth of the matter is , they have your money and dont give a ---- .

Did one of those live chat help things with Amazon and they extended the expiry date to the end of this year. The voucher has now been reclaimed, it didn't take much arguing but I did use the words trading standards in my initial question. So there you go if it happens to anyone else just have a moan off to them and mention trading standards.

Did one of those live chat help things with Amazon and they extended the expiry date to the end of this year. The voucher has now been reclaimed, it didn't take much arguing but I did use the words trading standards in my initial question. So there you go if it happens to anyone else just have a moan off to them and mention trading standards.
Well done, I did not expect that .:happy::happy::happy:

You're welcome :winking:

Amazon customer service has been excellent on the few occasions I have had to use it.

Back