• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

After something to munch and all the food outlets in my office have virtually sod all healthy options apart from a few suspicious looking bananas. :thumbdown: Mini-Cheddars it is then.

Yesterday I went to the Post Office in Southend to send some theatre vouchers off to a London theatre and was offered Special Delivery for £6. When I complained they then offered me Recorded Delivery for £1.70. When I asked what the difference was I was told, for £1.70 it will be posted and signed for and for £6 I would get the same service, next day delivery and if it was lost or stolen I would get a refund. I will leave you to draw your own conclusions......

On the subject of post. Bought something on eBay on Sunday and paid £6.55 p&p which was advertised as first class signed for. So basically if sent Monday (which it should of been as I paid for it at 15.30 Sunday) it would arrive Tuesday, Wednesday latest well tomorrow is Friday and it still hasn't come. I've messaged the seller and they said they would check to see where it is. Really annoying as I move house tomorrow, I still have the keys for this one till the 17th but not the point. :thumbdown:

On the subject of post. Bought something on eBay on Sunday and paid £6.55 p&p which was advertised as first class signed for. So basically if sent Monday (which it should of been as I paid for it at 15.30 Sunday) it would arrive Tuesday, Wednesday latest well tomorrow is Friday and it still hasn't come. I've messaged the seller and they said they would check to see where it is. Really annoying as I move house tomorrow, I still have the keys for this one till the 17th but not the point. :thumbdown:
They ought to be able to claim back from the carrier for not fulfilling their obligation, and then reimburse you. Don't let it go!

They ought to be able to claim back from the carrier for not fulfilling their obligation, and then reimburse you. Don't let it go!

I have received a message this morning after sending a rather snotty one saying, that they will refund my postage when the parcel arrives.

What did it say about "usually dispatched within"? For example, if it said 3 days of payment then it might not have been sent until Wednesday. It's worth checking everything out before complaining.

Also ask the seller to let you have the barcode number. It might not be tracked, but the RM web site will still give you an idea of what is happening. If they can't give you the number then you can be pretty sure they haven't sent it. If that is past the date they promise to dispatch then you should complain.

Also it is possible that they took money, but didn't send it first class, which would have made them an extra couple of quid. Again, when it arrives have a look at how it was sent.

There was nothing on the dispatch part. I got a notification from eBay that it had been dispatched Tuesday. Received it today and find out it was sent special delivery yesterday and cost £4. So they sent it special delivery after I complained and they lied that it was even sent. So I had another moan and they have said they will refund my p&p whether they do or not is a different story.

Justifiable complaint, take it up with ebay, people who cheat on their postage really **** me off!

Ordered something on Amazon to arrive yesterday. Was waiting and waiting for it to be dispatched on Thursday as it was next day delivery. Was never dispatched. Got an e-mail at 3am saying it had been delayed until the 26th! Cancelled that.

went to another company. Ordered the same thing with a promise of delivery in 24 hours and first class. Yesterday at 12 this was. Still waiting for it to be dispatched and waiting for them to answer my e-mail and facebook message. The thing that annoyed me more about this was that other people had ordered after me and had their dispatched!?

Not happy as I go away for a few days on Monday and no doubt when I come back it won't be here.

Ricey is hacking me off!!!

5 minutes to close what could have been a very entertaining PB to Man Ure thread. Whatever happened to the good old picture thread days. Would be hours before they were closed.

You'll be left with egg on your face once he is appointed Ricey :smiles:

5 minutes to close what could have been a very entertaining PB to Man Ure thread. Whatever happened to the good old picture thread days. Would be hours before they were closed.

Indeed, it's a drizzly day and it could have been quite funny. Stop closing threads!

Indeed, it's a drizzly day and it could have been quite funny. Stop closing threads!

There is the sacked managers thread feel free to have a laugh and a joke about it in there. Pointless PB to clubs he is never going to get the job at are always closed at first instance.

May I also remind you that the 'what is hacking you off' thread is not for slagging off other members.

There is the sacked managers thread feel free to have a laugh and a joke about it in there. Pointless PB to clubs he is never going to get the job at are always closed at first instance.

May I also remind you that the 'what is hacking you off' thread is not for slagging off other members.

What rules did the thread break Ricey?

If posters are moaning about threads being shut, when ShrimperZone itself is really quiet - then maybe that's something to take on board?

David Moye’s getting sacked this morning after just ten months into his six year contract. The amusing text messages and emails I often received after another disastrous result for Man United used to brighten up a Monday morning.

Back