• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sky's lack of effort to get decent pundits for the pre and post match viewing.

The Environment agency. You ask for some data from them, which takes an age to come and then a lot of it is missing without any explanation.

Shambolic.

Rip off ticket sites. Just booked tickets for six of us to go to the ATP Tour Finals at the O2 in November. £50 per adult ticket (which is steep enough really for two matches), but £7.20 EACH on additional fees as well. What a ****ing racket (pun not intended)

Sky's lack of effort to get decent pundits for the pre and post match viewing.

What were you expecting? I'm happy enough that they're showing us. And Gary Rowett would know more about League Two than Gary Neville anyway.

Plus it was hosted by the delightful Natalie Sawyer. Nothing to whinge about I say.

I thought Gary Rowett was a good and informed pundit - he knows the league and the players really well.

I thought Gary Rowett was a good and informed pundit - he knows the league and the players really well.

I have to say I quite like Don Goodman as a summariser. I also thought the commentator was pretty good too, although I don't think I've heard of him before.

What were you expecting? I'm happy enough that they're showing us. And Gary Rowett would know more about League Two than Gary Neville anyway.

Plus it was hosted by the delightful Natalie Sawyer. Nothing to whinge about I say.

What was wrong with them getting Chris Powell in? And if they were going to bring in another league two manager why not the expert on Oxford Chris Wilder.

Don Goodman and the other commentator were excellent.

Diners answering and then talking loudly on mobile phones in restaurants. Can someone please tell me when this became acceptable?

The five scumbags who decided to a runner from my taxi last night. It was only a small job, but it was the last one of the night.

Saying goodbye to a couple of long standing colleagues who have been made redundant. They're not too gutted as they got decent packages, but it's still sad to see good people leaving.

Little gits tearing doorbells off along our road and then ringing them from distance, if Kev gets hold of them they won't be laughing! :angry:

I'm pretty sure it's you and Kev who don't have the sense of humour.

also...
  Spoiler:  
Stop moaning about rep.

In fairness to both, I think it's a hilarious modern uptake of knock down ginger so well played lads.

BUT, if it was MY bell, I'd be ******* furious!! :smiles:

Complete set of doorbell standards.
(Sorry that was a last-minute addition.)

In fairness to both, I think it's a hilarious modern uptake of knock down ginger so well played lads.

BUT, if it was MY bell, I'd be ******* furious!! :smiles:

Complete set of doorbell standards.
(Sorry that was a last-minute addition.)

I do see the funny side to it, there were doorbell cases all over the place....BUT....when your 19 year old daughter, who has ME, was being bothered by the doorbell keep going as she was trying to rest, it's not very funny at all.

Back