• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I wish I had more time to contribute like the good old days. Still plenty on here to keep the pub memorable. I think it's slide from heady heights coincided with the smoking ban sp perhaps we need a pub Karaoke, quiz night or pictures of scantily clad Emma Bunton to liven things up.

I didn't *actually* eat a kilo of scratchings!

Anyhow, on a normal 4 mile lunchtime run, I'd burn something in the region of 700 calories.

And don't forget, most of the calories you burn are just through existing. Your body is burning them all the time just to keep you ticking over.

True, but you also eat. To lose weight you need to burn more calories than you consume.

True, but you also eat. To lose weight you need to burn more calories than you consume.

mcnulty-kicks-desk-o.gif

We have email storage limits but Enterprise Vault and can call back old emails with attachments virtually immediately

Worked my nuts of recently. Now done 16 of the last 17 days typically 11 hours in the office plus calls and mails before and after work. Did 8am to 815pm today and now have a compulsory 1030pm for 2 hours to look forward to. Told my ultimate boss in NY I needed to go first and it will be a miracle if I stay awake. Just got the agenda. Up for a midnight slot and they 'can't' change the timings. FFS I genuinely will fall asleep. I can't afford not to pay attention in the prior 90 mins in case I'm called on to advise.

I'm seriously tempted to dial in and after about 20 mins go to bed leaving the phone on. I snore ! Trouble is they still won't get it or not care so I'm buggered either way. I'm dozing off already

EE mobile coverage, not working since 7pm, doesn't really help when my Mrs is away and we have no house phone. Now im going to have to cook instead of getting a take away delivered.

The ****** who tried to con my daughter out of the car she's selling, all very plausible right up to the words "Western Union" being mentioned, and then it kind of unravelled. :angry:

Back