• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

American healthcare. I just moved jobs, so I have new insurance. You notify the doctor, the chemist, the dentist etc, but every ****ing time they say that they don't have your updated details and try to charge you a million dollars for an aspirin. Its an overly complex system with morons administrating it and it doesn't work. You're better off with the NHS and getting **** all but at least it's free.

American healthcare. I just moved jobs, so I have new insurance. You notify the doctor, the chemist, the dentist etc, but every ****ing time they say that they don't have your updated details and try to charge you a million dollars for an aspirin. Its an overly complex system with morons administrating it and it doesn't work. You're better off with the NHS and getting **** all but at least it's free.
I’ve paid for the NHS since I started work,for some it ain’t free, but I take your point T.

I’ve paid for the NHS since I started work,for some it ain’t free, but I take your point T.
The current financial year forecast for the South and Mid Essex Trust (Southend, Basildon, Chelmsford Hospitals, not GPs, mental health, social nor ambulances) is a 100 million £ overspend! Aside from the £3 million + it costs every day.
My understanding is this is something happening in every trust in the UK.
The NHS is unsustainable and no amount of hope, good wishes nor positive flower vibes will change the reality.

I have worked for several US firms. I am now freelance. My ex colleagues have claimed they would never take such an entrepreneurial risk because it would mean forgoing health care.

I have worked for several US firms. I am now freelance. My ex colleagues have claimed they would never take such an entrepreneurial risk because it would mean forgoing health care.
Paying for insurance is pretty expensive, but if you are doing ok as a freelancer, you should be able to cover it. What kills you is that you still end up paying fortunes for treatment. There's always some reason or other why insurance can't cover all or sometimes any of it. I liked the Saw sequel where the Jigsaw crew went after the health insurance bozos. I'm not a (particularly) violent man, but that was great stuff.

"He now accepts that some tax is due in relation to these matters."

That's an understatement - £650m!!!! Should be inside!
Unbelievable, what is it with these people that they are 93years old, and would rather hide and hoard billions than use it to do some good in the few years remaining to them.

Him and Moseley must have been a real "fun" pair in motor sport.

Unbelievable, what is it with these people that they are 93years old, and would rather hide and hoard billions than use it to do some good in the few years remaining to them.

Him and Moseley must have been a real "fun" pair in motor sport.
The old git should be rotting in prison for tax evasion on that scale, I don’t care how old he is.

One rule for the rich and one for everybody else.
Makes me bloody mad😡

Parked next to a Bentley Bentayga at Sainsburys at Rayleigh Weir this morning. It seems they start at £153k and go up to £215k. The cheeky sod driving it parked in a 'Mother and Child bay when she was the only occupant. I'm not sure what hacked me off, but I was, jealousy probably

1697144321483.png

The old git should be rotting in prison for tax evasion on that scale, I don’t care how old he is.

One rule for the rich and one for everybody else.
Makes me bloody mad😡
He made donations to both major party's for favours. One party gave the million back. Ecclestone wanted F1 to be allowed to carry on being sponsored by tobacco companies. So it was seen as a bribe, which it was as he has always been a staunch supporter and massive donator to the other party. Marlboro springs to mind. One party kept the 14 million. 10 million donation and a 4 million loan. A couple of prominent members of that party put him up for a knighthood, Lol. As slippery as they come, in my opinion.

Parked next to a Bentley Bentayga at Sainsburys at Rayleigh Weir this morning. It seems they start at £153k and go up to £215k. The cheeky sod driving it parked in a 'Mother and Child bay when she was the only occupant. I'm not sure what hacked me off, but I was, jealousy probably

View attachment 29446
They all look the same on the back of a recovery truck.

View attachment 29446

There is a guy who drives a yellow ford mustang on Canvey. He also wears a Ford Mustang T shirt a lot of the time.

Regular parking spots aren't good enough for him so he parks in the access road opposite the disabled spots when shopping at Morrisons.

I am not sure if he is worried his pride and joy will get 'doored' in a regular parking spot or if he thinks his car is so impressive it has to be parked where everyone else can see it.

There is a guy who drives a yellow ford mustang on Canvey. He also wears a Ford Mustang T shirt a lot of the time.

Regular parking spots aren't good enough for him so he parks in the access road opposite the disabled spots when shopping at Morrisons.

I am not sure if he is worried his pride and joy will get 'doored' in a regular parking spot or if he thinks his car is so impressive it has to be parked where everyone else can see it.
No accounting for class, but let his tyres down anyway.

Back