• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

watching the Ryder Cup and some of the gallery shouting "(get) in the hole! " after seemingly almost every shot
I think the golf fraternity need to have a long hard look at the behaviour on and off the course in this competition, embarrassing imo.

Reactions: ESG
They're heading towards wilder golfing crowds, and the shackles are coming off. But of course it sends out the wrong signals to those attending tournaments like the Ryder Cup.
If you haven't seen this, you won't believe it.

Used to annoy me when the Yanks used to shout "get in the hole", now we seem to be doing it too! No place for it.

But well done the Europeans!
That's annoyingly shouted at every hole in every big American golf tournament. Especially those backing Tiger Woods. He said it was the one thing that drove him mad. He hated it and said he could hear it in his head when trying to sleep. A shame it's spread to Europe.

£1.25 for a first class stamp, wtf.
Just in time for Christmas. What a liberty, especially as 1st class is not so reliable as it once was. Yes, I know most will send early 2nd class at Christmas, but hundreds of Thousands will leave until the last minute as usual, and send 1st class. I remember when a 1st class stamp was 3p in the 70s.

I think the golf fraternity need to have a long hard look at the behaviour on and off the course in this competition, embarrassing imo.
My favourite chants of the 3 days:

"Can we play you every week!"

And to Wyndham Clark when he was in the rough:

"Wyndham, where's your ball,
Wyndham Wyndham, where's your ball?"

These are the duckheads

383346276_877620400392348_8287231316419140066_n.jpg
Houghton was charged after pictures circulated on X, formerly Twitter, showing two men laughing at Wednesday's Hillsborough stadium on Friday, as the defendant held up a photo of Bradley on his phone.
During a police interview Houghton described his behaviour as "enjoyable banter" and said he had "found it funny," prosecutor Jade Scott told the court.

Houghton was charged after pictures circulated on X, formerly Twitter, showing two men laughing at Wednesday's Hillsborough stadium on Friday, as the defendant held up a photo of Bradley on his phone.

During a police interview Houghton described his behaviour as "enjoyable banter" and said he had "found it funny," prosecutor Jade Scott told the court.
Despicable but I have seen a lot worse spammed on WhatsApp etc.

The proposed smoking ban. I don't see it working to be honest.

Also hardly any younger people I know smoke. They've all been vaping since their mid teens, and that was supposedly illegal too 🤣

Back