• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Parked next to a Bentley Bentayga at Sainsburys at Rayleigh Weir this morning. It seems they start at £153k and go up to £215k. The cheeky sod driving it parked in a 'Mother and Child bay when she was the only occupant. I'm not sure what hacked me off, but I was, jealousy probably

View attachment 29446
If she can afford a vehicle like that, she should be shopping at M & S or Waitrose!.

Whereas the Rolls Royce 4x4 offering, the Cullinan, retails at RRP £315,460 - £359,260. It's totally another world isn't it.

View attachment 29449
Incredibly expensive but despite the cost and fancy trim/accessories there's absolutely no doubt they lack any kind of pulling power.

Let's face it...has anyone ever seen one pulling a caravan, or even one of those little trailers down the tip to dump a few chairs, branches and the pink sacks they got up too late to put out? No....thought not! I'll stick with my Mondeo thanks

Incredibly expensive but despite the cost and fancy trim/accessories there's absolutely no doubt they lack any kind of pulling power.

Let's face it...has anyone ever seen one pulling a caravan, or even one of those little trailers down the tip to dump a few chairs, branches and the pink sacks they got up too late to put out? No....thought not! I'll stick with my Mondeo thanks
I totally agree. Mind you, if you owned either the Bentley or the Roller, pulling a caravan or visiting the dump would not be uppermost in your mind. All it shows is that there are some in this country that can afford to buy such luxury items.

She's put the central heating on....................Arggggh!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Was going to resurrect the "Who's got the heating on" thread to see who has blinked first this year but felt the recent weather didn't even warrant thinking about the heating.

Here we are Sunday night, restless, can't sleep, knowing Kev's got to be up at 3 so got up to let him sleep. Resorting to doing jigsaw puzzles online to numb the brain!

Back