• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I thought they were shipping him out to Turkey, or somewhere ?
Whilst I agree, all charges against him were dropped so didn't even make it to court, it isn't as bad as having Ched Evans or David Goodwillie. However, this is a SUFC buy thread so back on topic…. Getting depressingly close the the next court date

The nasty piece of work property developer who is in the process of trying to get planning permission for a serious amount of flats on The Foundry estate next to Hockley station.

Aside all the extra traffic that will be added to a nearly gridlocked Hockley he is giving notice to all numerous small and successful business that have traded there for many years.

The nasty piece of work property developer who is in the process of trying to get planning permission for a serious amount of flats on The Foundry estate next to Hockley station.

Aside all the extra traffic that will be added to a nearly gridlocked Hockley he is giving notice to all numerous small and successful business that have traded there for many years.
I remember when the original foundry was there, I used to work on the eldon way estate, many years ago 😂

I presume Hockley comes under Rochford Council?. Surely (?) they will oppose this development, but i suppose promises (!) have been made by the developer about this, that etc, which will ensure they get permission to build?.
I worked in Magnolia Rd, Rochford between 74-89 & traffic back then was bad getting there & out twice a day. Since then probably 1000's of homes have been built in Hockley, Hawkwell, Ashingdon & Rochford, making the journey to town, Rayleigh or A127 at snail's pace.
This will make it worse, but what do property developers care ( we should know! )?.

I presume Hockley comes under Rochford Council?. Surely (?) they will oppose this development, but i suppose promises (!) have been made by the developer about this, that etc, which will ensure they get permission to build?.
I worked in Magnolia Rd, Rochford between 74-89 & traffic back then was bad getting there & out twice a day. Since then probably 1000's of homes have been built in Hockley, Hawkwell, Ashingdon & Rochford, making the journey to town, Rayleigh or A127 at snail's pace.
This will make it worse, but what do property developers care ( we should know! )?.
It is RDC so very much blue ties and brown envelopes :Angry:

Currently sitting on a plane in Bilbao - been on it an hour so far, we haven't moved. App suggests another 90 mins!! And it's flipping hot

A car hit my legally parked unattended car and drive off without notifying me of the incident or the damage they caused. Now I have to either pay for the repair out of my own pocket or a £500 excess.

Last edited:
A car hit my legally parked unattended car and drive off without notifying me of the incident or the damage they caused. Now I have to either pay for the repair out of my own pocket or a £500 excess.
I've not tried it yet, but I'm inclined to see how useful/efficient my dashcam would be set up to work in parked mode.

Happened to us a few years ago. There are some proper scum bags out there!

There was a crash this week on Royal Artillery Way Southchurch. White van man hit another car and a child in the car had to be taken to hospital. Van man did a runner. His van was overturned. Police will obviously contact the registered owner, but he will probably come out with the usual excuse of his van was stolen. Probably drink or drug driving at the time.

Back