• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I intend to use it as much as i can. To get something free from the Govt is a rarity these days!. Haven't been to Chelmsford for about 25 years, i'm told it's worth visiting so plan to do that soon.
Instead of driving to Roots Hall for match day tickets, will now use the bus, saves on petrol!.
Only place i'm not interested in going to is Basildon, doe's anyone?.
Try the X30 bus. Limited stop journey to Chelmsford on it's way to Stansted. That was one of times that we used it, all the way to the Airport. Even now, we're not at all certain why we did the journey, but sometimes you just have to do it. Mind you, it when the route was still a leather seated coach. Now it's a double decker.

You can actually travel across the UK on your card, if you've a mind too. We did use our card in London to get a taxi river bus discount down the Thames as TFL accept them.

Seriously??? Are you kidding me? In Morrisons this early evening when I noticed:
View attachment 28123

Are you f**king having a laugh?
What exactly is this world coming to??

Bollox
No! Double bollox.
Where have you been for the past decade?

This sort of thing is common in craft beer establishments across the UK.

I tried the Jam Rolly Polly version and it was nice.

Last edited:
Policing at Dagenham !
Must cost a fortune and why?
Even the horses got a trot out!
Absolute madness! Should have put the chopper up and claimed another grand an hour!
I believe the home club doesn't dictate what OB numbers they require for any game, that is left to the local OB, in this case the Met?.
Bearing in mind West Ham were away, typical example of OB claiming they needed large numbers, to boost overtime payments?.

Changes in the English language relating to nationality for no good reason. In football, for example, when did an Australian player become a Australia player? It's been like it for a while but I don't see why the change.

Changes in the English language relating to nationality for no good reason. In football, for example, when did an Australian player become a Australia player? It's been like it for a while but I don't see why the change.
It’s because the Australia player may not be or identify as being Australian and offence may be taken if the latter is used. All very PC.

On a similar theme I read this morning that NHS 999 operators have been told to stop using sir or madam when speaking to callers as they are assuming gender.

Last edited:
It’s because the Australia player may not be or identify as being Australian and offence may be taken if the latter is used. All very PC.

On a similar theme I read this morning that NHS 999 operators have been told to stop using sir or madam when speaking to callers as they are assuming gender.
I'm quite happy about that, but for a different reason. I hate being called sir.

As I dropped our bags at the baggage room in the resort someone robbed our room.

They only took the tip I left for the cleaner but they emptied a wet bag full of sailing gear looking for valuables.

Luckily I took rucksack with iPad, cash and passports with me otherwise it would have been a disaster.

Well for one day at least we dont have the worse owner/s in football. Man Utd taking back Mason Greenwood is absolutely sickening.

Back