• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kev's taxi supposedly going in for repair where some pillock tried to squeeze through a gap that wasn't there and hitting the front quarter. The guy's insurance is supposed to be providing a replacement similar vehicle, trouble is, the bloody thing has failed its MOT so the council won't (obviously) plate it! A whole day wasted so far, and a pick up from Heathrow tomorrow morning so looking likely the repair won't be going ahead now. What a bloody joke, you'd have thought the replacement vehicle would have been MOT-worthy wouldn't you?! :angry:

All fun and games in Castle Point I see!

Tell him to come over Rochford, Rayleigh is buzzing of a night

Silly cow that bought my daughter's shoes on ebay. Kept badgering me that she hadn't received them, telling me it's "not her fault". I told he I couldn't do anything until Monday (in line with the Post Office's claims procedures) so she went and opened a case in the resolution centre. Then, Thursday, we received the parcel back here with the message on it that the recipient "failed to collect"!!! She's still going on that it's not her fault, meanwhile I can't refund her because she opened the bloody case!!! :angry:

Stick some ABBA on and calm down

******** parents, went to the cinema this evening to see the Lego Movie. There must of only been about 20 people in the screen we were in. There were these three mums all with their kids who decided to let them sit away from them (not an issue) but then during the film they kept running up and down back to their parents and in and out of the cinema. It was ****ing annoying and kept putting me, my wife and our kids off the film. They did stop for a bit after I got annoyed and shouted 'just sit down' but near the end started again.

If you can't control your kids don't let them sit away from you or get a ****ing grip of them and bollock them. You are unfit to be parents if you let them get away with **** like that IMO.

MK Jnr has her 3rd cold of the winter.....always goes to her chest and ends up with a hacking cough which means very little sleep for MK's Snr.

Arrrrgh!

Something to look forward to there then Pubes :stunned:

MK Jnr has her 3rd cold of the winter.....always goes to her chest and ends up with a hacking cough which means very little sleep for MK's Snr.

Arrrrgh!

Know what you mean. When our 3 year old starts hacking he sounds like Albert Steptoe on 40 a day.

Arrrrgh!

It's annoying isn't it because they then pass it onto you and then it's passed to your wife then back to them. It's even worse when you have two kids because they just pass it between them. The schools are just full of colds around winter time too. It's a vicious cycle unfortunately and one of the bad points of being a parent. Dealing with sick kids all through winter.

******** parents, went to the cinema this evening to see the Lego Movie. There must of only been about 20 people in the screen we were in. There were these three mums all with their kids who decided to let them sit away from them (not an issue) but then during the film they kept running up and down back to their parents and in and out of the cinema. It was ****ing annoying and kept putting me, my wife and our kids off the film. They did stop for a bit after I got annoyed and shouted 'just sit down' but near the end started again.

If you can't control your kids don't let them sit away from you or get a ****ing grip of them and bollock them. You are unfit to be parents if you let them get away with **** like that IMO.

Exactly the same happened to me at Lakeside. Ignorant ****ers but I don't like to kick off when I am with the kids because you never know when it will cut up rough.

Exactly the same happened to me at Lakeside. Ignorant ****ers but I don't like to kick off when I am with the kids because you never know when it will cut up rough.

I would have thought you'd have trained your kids to handle themselves. Strike first, strike hard, no mercy.

Stupid thing was my kids were getting ****ed off with it too. They kept saying to me 'why do they keep running around, it's annoying'.

Not had the joy of taking MK Jnr to the cinema yet. Not sure I want to now :stunned:

Nor me, because I fear my two will end up being the little *******s everyone moans about. And as they are happy enough watching Shrek at home for the umpteenth time, I'm happy to leave it at that.

Nor me, because I fear my two will end up being the little *******s everyone moans about. And as they are happy enough watching Shrek at home for the umpteenth time, I'm happy to leave it at that.

Wall-E and Monsters Inc here. Trying to get her to sit through anything else is a chore!

Kids who can't sit down on a train, you know the mini hoodie brigade who have to walk up and down the train endlessly swearing every other word

That ****ing isn't a ****ing bunch of ****ing hoodies, thats ****ing me and the ****ing kids out for the ****ing day. It's ****ing half ****ing term don't you ****ing know.

Kids who can't sit down on a train, you know the mini hoodie brigade who have to walk up and down the train endlessly swearing every other word
too true! I think these sound like the pair in front of me at the Daggers game, foul mouth stupidos. Hate them and their sorry, sad lives and I wish they wouldn't blight mine.

too true! I think these sound like the pair in front of me at the Daggers game, foul mouth stupidos. Hate them and their sorry, sad lives and I wish they wouldn't blight mine.

I had them behind me at the Newport game who were getting bored and started making fart noises. I sit there and think can I really moan? Was I like that when I was their age and then I realise 'no I wasn't a little ****'.

I had them behind me at the Newport game who were getting bored and started making fart noises. I sit there and think can I really moan? Was I like that when I was their age and then I realise 'no I wasn't a little ****'.

I had your cinema kids behind me at the Newport (away) game!!!

Today I am mostly hacked off because despite everything my son can still not find a bloody full time job! How are you supposed to have the confidence to do anything if all you keep getting is knock backs?! :angry:

I had your cinema kids behind me at the Newport (away) game!!!

Today I am mostly hacked off because despite everything my son can still not find a bloody full time job! How are you supposed to have the confidence to do anything if all you keep getting is knock backs?! :angry:

Has he got the state of mind to become a Royal Marines Commando?

Back