• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Watching Splash, Richard Whitehead the paralymipan getting the sympathy votes from judges and home. His dives aren't even that good.

People who watch Splash.
I thought it was a great film.

madison-queen_gina-splash-21941010-833-455.png

Soft play centres in general of course, but particularly ones that (a) don't enforce the 'under 4s only' rule in the baby and toddler section, resulting in giant eight year olds marauding everywhere and (b) despite coining it in with their overpriced hot drinks don't bother to fix the toilets - asking a three year old to sit on a toilet with no seat is a big ask

Soft play centres in general of course, but particularly ones that (a) don't enforce the 'under 4s only' rule in the baby and toddler section, resulting in giant eight year olds marauding everywhere and (b) despite coining it in with their overpriced hot drinks don't bother to fix the toilets - asking a three year old to sit on a toilet with no seat is a big ask

Soft play centres that serve alcohol.

Why?

Cold monsoon winds from China. Monday before last 26C. Today 6 to a max 10. Housing here is not insulated with no concept of central heating and no warm air until the weekend. Forecasting here is at least one thing that is incredibly accurate.

When my daughter was young we also had a few mishaps in the soft play centres. Like you say, it was normally older out of control kids in the younger area. Knocking kids over and throwing the soft but heavy furniture onto the smaller kids. When you approach their parents it's normally the wrong angry reaction I found, not a sorry and I'll stop him doing it again, but my boy wouldn't do that, or it must have been an accident, or why don't you f-off, or don't bring your daughter here then. I nearly had a bit of father rage once as well.
And yes, they tend to spend the money on them at first, and then hope everything last's for years. So toilets and other things can get very bad.

If someone opened a new one and charged say £8 per kid with parents free, they would take all their custom, plus attract lots of new families. With the right food, snacks and drinks, youd'e clean up.

I would like a soft play centre that serves healthy food at kids parties and has a blanket ban on kids with skinheads wearing West Ham tops.

Walking down to pick the wife up from work and getting caught in a hail storm. I am now soaked trying to warm up in the car and it's not getting warmer!

Walking down to pick the wife up from work and getting caught in a hail storm. I am now soaked trying to warm up in the car and it's not getting warmer!

Don't make sense. Why would you walk to pick her up? Can't she walk on her own? Why didn't you take the car in the first place.
Answers please Ricey.

Back