• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Gary Neville commentating on an Arsenal game! He almost laughed when the Arsenal Gk got sent off.
Is he trying to rival Andy Townsend for ability to state the obvious and revel in any problems for sides which he doesn't or hasn't played for or have an association with.

Scottish people with the need to type like they're speaking in a broad Glasgae accent: For example (from the NR Intranet);

Ach, he's goat mair faces than a Jeweller's windae !! He's right this time
> though.
>
> id take as much notice of him re this as i would SC, and thats zilch
>
> Says the drummer & heid roadie fur Subo! ;-)
>
> Still, I widnae take directions aff him fur the lavvy.

Chief roadie for If All Else Fails, get it right.

What? Rebuild the wall!

It's been so long since I used it I can't find my peg bag to hang the washing out and make the most of today's lovely weather!!!

It was going to happen eventually. GB Winter Olympics, oh we'll win the curling. you wait.

Nearly half way and 5-1 down. Bloody media.

It was going to happen eventually. GB Winter Olympics, oh we'll win the curling. you wait.

Nearly half way and 5-1 down. Bloody media.

You sound surprised. No doubt there will be some headlines in the lead up to Brazil saying we will win the World Cup.

You sound surprised. No doubt there will be some headlines in the lead up to Brazil saying we will win the World Cup.

Not surprised. Just fed up with the cockiness of our media outlets. For some reason there's always one who seems to think we have a God-given right to win everything.

Ricey's ridiculously large signature. I thought there were rules. Disgraceful double standards for mods and us plebs

Why the **** would you want to do that you ****ing bellend moronic *******s?

Here's a way to save money: Dissolve parliament! Bunch of egotistical **** stains that peddle whatever they want, saying it's what we want too. Since the turn of the millenium, how many things have been implemented and then repealed when the government realised they'd ****ed up?

Whoosh and there it goes,what is it with you leftys and humor.
You have skipped a stage here, the info was presented as a fact so I asked for a source and was given a spoof website that two people on here read and thought was factual - so it's my duty to point out it was a spoof. The info was presented as factual - they needed to add a 'boom boom' at the end so it's clear it's a joke.
1. Labour to scrap the RAF. Doesn't look like a joke.
2. What do you call an east end rapper who sleeps around? Cockney rhyming slag.

the first just looks like information, the second is a hilarious joke written by a lefty.

Lollypop ladies or men on Southend Road, Corringham. You are employed to assist childrento cross the road. Not penioners or other people without children and certainly not the arsehole backing out of his ****ing drive forcing me to brake sharply this morning which could have caused an accident.

Well, you can argue that pensioners with clear mobility issues should fall under their purview, but the rest of it is perfectly understandable.

Back