• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kev's taxi supposedly going in for repair where some pillock tried to squeeze through a gap that wasn't there and hitting the front quarter. The guy's insurance is supposed to be providing a replacement similar vehicle, trouble is, the bloody thing has failed its MOT so the council won't (obviously) plate it! A whole day wasted so far, and a pick up from Heathrow tomorrow morning so looking likely the repair won't be going ahead now. What a bloody joke, you'd have thought the replacement vehicle would have been MOT-worthy wouldn't you?! :angry:

Kev's taxi supposedly going in for repair where some pillock tried to squeeze through a gap that wasn't there and hitting the front quarter. The guy's insurance is supposed to be providing a replacement similar vehicle, trouble is, the bloody thing has failed its MOT so the council won't (obviously) plate it! A whole day wasted so far, and a pick up from Heathrow tomorrow morning so looking likely the repair won't be going ahead now. What a bloody joke, you'd have thought the replacement vehicle would have been MOT-worthy wouldn't you?! :angry:

Should have left more of a gap.

Don't make sense. Why would you walk to pick her up? Can't she walk on her own? Why didn't you take the car in the first place.
Answers please Ricey.

She is 31 weeks pregnant, takes the car to work and then I will to pick the car and her up then get the kids from school while she waits in the car. Plus I needed to get a valentines day card.

MATLAB sucks arse. Learn R

Sadly it's the NR tool for stats. Not to mention it's an ancient version as well (2004).....World Class Company apparently :facepalm:

Wrote a lovely VBA Macro to do what I needed, trouble is Excel takes over 2 hours to trawl through a huge spreadsheet I was given and if you interrupt it in anyway it crashes!

Sadly it's the NR tool for stats. Not to mention it's an ancient version as well (2004).....World Class Company apparently :facepalm:

Wrote a lovely VBA Macro to do what I needed, trouble is Excel takes over 2 hours to trawl through a huge spreadsheet I was given and if you interrupt it in anyway it crashes!

Are you referring to your data in VBA cell by cell? You could use arrays and reference them and it'll probably be quicker.

If you learn R then you can still link it very easily to Excel data/front end.

Should have left more of a gap.

Yes, because it's that easy isn't it? Are you aware of how patronising that sounds? He was dropping a fare off at the station at the appointed drop off point. Benfleet station is always congested, people just have to be patient. He didn't create the "gap", the driver on the other side did and then this other one tried to squeeze through it.

Yes, because it's that easy isn't it? Are you aware of how patronising that sounds? He was dropping a fare off at the station at the appointed drop off point. Benfleet station is always congested, people just have to be patient. He didn't create the "gap", the driver on the other side did and then this other one tried to squeeze through it.
wahey!:net:

Amateurs.

At least you aren't responsible for the lives of thousands of people.

When my daughter was young we also had a few mishaps in the soft play centres. Like you say, it was normally older out of control kids in the younger area. Knocking kids over and throwing the soft but heavy furniture onto the smaller kids. When you approach their parents it's normally the wrong angry reaction I found, not a sorry and I'll stop him doing it again, but my boy wouldn't do that, or it must have been an accident, or why don't you f-off, or don't bring your daughter here then. I nearly had a bit of father rage once as well.
And yes, they tend to spend the money on them at first, and then hope everything last's for years. So toilets and other things can get very bad.

There was one particularly obnoxious kid in the under 4s area on Sunday, but I took one look at his parents and decided to keep schtum. The Dad looked like one of Brad Pitt's mates from Snatch.

Next rainy Sunday, I think we'll head to a museum!

Shut my fingers in the car door this morning. Did well not to scream out in pain, but **** me does it hurt now.

I would like a soft play centre that serves healthy food at kids parties and has a blanket ban on kids with skinheads wearing West Ham tops.

I don't understand the discrimination about kids with skinheads wearing West Ham tops.

Shouldn't this be people of all ages with Wet Sham tops?

Silly cow that bought my daughter's shoes on ebay. Kept badgering me that she hadn't received them, telling me it's "not her fault". I told he I couldn't do anything until Monday (in line with the Post Office's claims procedures) so she went and opened a case in the resolution centre. Then, Thursday, we received the parcel back here with the message on it that the recipient "failed to collect"!!! She's still going on that it's not her fault, meanwhile I can't refund her because she opened the bloody case!!! :angry:

Back