• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A **** day in league two! And also looks like the start of the Christmas dip is here. :'(

Brilliant idea from Microsoft to not allow you to use their products until you enter a product key, yet also don't allow you to enter a product key to be able to use their products. ****ing genius!! :finger2:

Why have sports personality of the year, on at the same time as the X factor final which both overlap Game of Thrones. Personally I dont give a stuff about he X factor but my Mrs loves it.

The amount of secondary school kids aged between about 12-15 I see daily smoking! They aren't hiding behind bike sheds or behind the school either. It's openly walking down the street in uniform smoking.

The amount of secondary school kids aged between about 12-15 I see daily smoking! They aren't hiding behind bike sheds or behind the school either. It's openly walking down the street in uniform smoking.

Hey if Nigella lets her kids smoke dope, what hope is there for the rest of us?

Contact the school in writing, most schools take exception to their "adverts" walking about the streets smoking (by that I mean people wearing their uniform).

If they are wearing a blazer and cravat I think smoking a pipe completes the look.

The stupid bitch who said she would come and buy the item I have listed on gumtree and hasn't showed up. I had to drag it out of the garage in the ****ing rain and now I've got to move everything round again to put it back. I hate being messed around like that.

Found out another thing women can't do.....................Hold onto an umbrella in strong wind. Got hit by one flying through the air in the High Street. Five minutes later, got hit by another, Lol.

Back