• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A so called "friend" taking the **** by pre-booking the cab on the meter and then not having enough money (apparently) to cover it! Yeah, Happy Christmas "pal"!

The fact I'm not going to watch a football match on Boxing Day for the first time in about 14 years. :'(

Bas tard of a headache.

No sleep.

Guts ache.

Working.

Out of Office replies on pretty much every email I am sending.

FML.

People over the age of 18 wearing 'onesies'. Your essentially wearing a baby grow and you all look like *****!

People over the age of 18 wearing 'onesies'. Your essentially wearing a baby grow and you all look like *****!

I don't really have a problem with people wearing them in the comfort of their own homes, but out in the street, or going round the shops??? No, just looks wrong, especially (as I saw the other day) if the crotch is low hanging as it really DOES look as if you have a full nappy underneath, just like a toddler getting up in the morning!

And yet all the shops shut just for one day.

And I don't agree with that either! Should be two day total shut down, although I don't have a problem with the little independent corner shop opening for a few hours, or petrol stations doing similarly. Surely in this day and age we can cope without having shops open for a couple of days?

I would suggest your daughter's activities possibly might be based around term times anyway, as with the majority of children's activities? However, it's certainly not unusual for Kids' Clubs to close for the Christmas holidays as numbers always dwindle so it's not cost-effective as so many parents are on leave.

David Beckham being missed off the New Years honours list once again! What the hell does this bloke need to do to get his knighthood.

Also the media making a big deal that Murray hasn't been knighted, he certainly does not deserve it and I hope he does not get one ahead of Becks.

David Beckham being missed off the New Years honours list once again! What the hell does this bloke need to do to get his knighthood.

Also the media making a big deal that Murray hasn't been knighted, he certainly does not deserve it and I hope he does not get one ahead of Becks.
Perhaps it is the thought of Lady Beckham .

The amount of security tabs in kids toys. It's like ****ing Fort Knox. :angry:

Jesus H Christ, this. I'm pretty sure my Christmas day hangover was more a result of hour upon hour of untying and unscrewing Barbies and Furbies and god knows what else, as opposed to the copious amounts of lager drunk the night before. Well that's what I told Mrs Blue_Wes anyway.

Yes, yes, yes. Everyone wearing a onesie in public should be herded onto a remote island and nuked.

And I don't agree with that either! Should be two day total shut down, although I don't have a problem with the little independent corner shop opening for a few hours, or petrol stations doing similarly. Surely in this day and age we can cope without having shops open for a couple of days?

I would suggest your daughter's activities possibly might be based around term times anyway, as with the majority of children's activities? However, it's certainly not unusual for Kids' Clubs to close for the Christmas holidays as numbers always dwindle so it's not cost-effective as so many parents are on leave.

People trying to keep me out the pub and sober over the holidays by suggesting a two day shut down are hacking me off today.

Jesus H Christ, this. I'm pretty sure my Christmas day hangover was more a result of hour upon hour of untying and unscrewing Barbies and Furbies and god knows what else, as opposed to the copious amounts of lager drunk the night before. Well that's what I told Mrs Blue_Wes anyway.

Barbies have to be the worst; those things are seriously locked down.

In your opinion.

Back