• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Me. Do some work you lazy git. :angry:

This laziness bug seems to be catching!

When I was in Cape Town in 2010, the ethnic mix in restaurants was striking. Almost without exception, managers/owners were white and bar staff/waiters were black. They've still a way to go.

(That said, my firm, a FTSE 250, can hardly speak. Our senior management are exclusively white, middle class and male. Which would bode well for me were I not quite so lazy.)

Where can I go to get some...

...more?

The slimey estate agent who told my daughter on Wednesday that her property would be sold yesterday , then phoned late yesterday and told her that someone in the chaian has booked a removal firm for the 20th so cant complete yet .These agents are the filth on my shoes .

They told her they had a buyer three and a half months ago for it if she took it of the market .All they have done is give a load of fanny all the way down the line .They should of done more checks on prospective buyers instead of rushing to put the sold sign up .One thing is for sure they will be no snags with there commission .

But the EA can't make promises about completion dates, they can't control the chain and it's in the hands of the solicitors, surely?

I'm still not sure what the EA have done wrong here, apart from maybe getting your hopes up?

Sat an exam which was labelled "Business Tax", yet I swear half of it was on Personal Tax which is the exam I did a few weeks ago. What is the point in having 2 exams if one is half of the other.

Oh yeah and I have no friends :sad:

Dirty boy! I'm a married man.

I meant this:

fist-bump.jpg

Not this:

unintentional-fisting.jpg

Now who's the dirty one. :winking:

But the EA can't make promises about completion dates, they can't control the chain and it's in the hands of the solicitors, surely?

I'm still not sure what the EA have done wrong here, apart from maybe getting your hopes up?
Are you an estate agent .

BT Sports having the Man City vs Arsenal game and it being a cracker but I'm stuck with a boring Leicester vs Burnley game. Well done Sky once again for putting a top match on the TV. Pull your hand out your pocket and put some serious money on getting some decent games.

Back