• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I'm not really sure I can buy this argument about Danny Dyer's family being on the breadline.

I'm sure he's a really nice bloke, looks after his gran etc. After all he's a W*** H** fan, probably knew the Krays and say what you like about them, lovely fellas, always looked after their own...

I'm not saying they're on the breadline, I don't know. All I can go on, is DD's comment, he took sh*t jobs, just to earn some money. I don't know the man personally, so am in no position to disbelieve him. IMHO, I wouldn't say he was skint, but he's probably not a millionaire. Acting is a very unstable job, and the guarantee of a paycheck is too hard too turn down, when you've got a family.

A quick google search (if the website is reliable) states as of 2012 he had a net worth of about £50k. Not exactly on the breadline, but he's hardly in a position to turn down guaranteed paychecks.

http://www.therichest.com/celebnetworth/celeb/actors/danny-dyer-net-worth/

Then the only way is up. Believe it, life is a constant roundabout, we have to go through the bad to appreciate the good. Hopefully your **** will soon pass.

Oh I know. Life can do one this week. Just had to replace the front tyres as well today!!! (as well as everything else..)

:angry:

Oh I know. Life can do one this week. Just had to replace the front tyres as well today!!! (as well as everything else..)

:angry:

That sort of **** always happens before Christmas. Waiting for something pricey to hit me as it always does at Christmas.

BT Sport web app is useless and still won't let us watch their channels on our sky box. Only way I can watch is on my phone. Thank god we aren't paying for it!

BT Sport web app is useless and still won't let us watch their channels on our sky box. Only way I can watch is on my phone. Thank god we aren't paying for it!

Have you got the free with BT Broadband offer? I'm thinking of doing it especially after seeing Sky had Derby vs Blackpool and BT had United vs Newcastle. Although the derby game was a goal fest still wanted to watch the prem game. Why aren't you able to watch it on sky?

Have you got the free with BT Broadband offer? I'm thinking of doing it especially after seeing Sky had Derby vs Blackpool and BT had United vs Newcastle. Although the derby game was a goal fest still wanted to watch the prem game. Why aren't you able to watch it on sky?

Yes we did get it with the offer. Not sure why, it just says something about it not being the right viewing card. Might need to call BT up again.

I have noticed that BT have been getting the better games now. I assume that's why Sky bought the football league rights as they had lost so many good prem games.

I have noticed that BT have been getting the better games now. I assume that's why Sky bought the football league rights as they had lost so many good prem games.

My son works for Hawkeye at Everton and Liverpool and when Sky rock up gets free tea and food but gets nothing when BT are doing the game and that hacks him off.

Put the FA Cup highlights on record last night and it ended at 59 minutes, missed our game. It recorded about 5 mins of adverts and the previous show before the programme started. Now where the **** am I going to watch the goals?

Put the FA Cup highlights on record last night and it ended at 59 minutes, missed our game. It recorded about 5 mins of adverts and the previous show before the programme started. Now where the **** am I going to watch the goals?

Same here- really narked about this - very poor from ITV - First 2 games took up nearly half the showtime bad organisation.

BBC need to get their act together and buy the rights to the FA cup. The adverts are one of the reasons they have so little time to fit all the games into. Stop putting on the celebrity crap and focus on the more important stuff.

A&E...my mother in law has been ill for a while, and really poorly for last couple of days....elderly lady, thin enough anyway, but skin and bone when I saw her on Wednesday. Out of hours doc gave her some medication yesterday that made her sick, they decided to call an ambulance as she was in such a state. Paramedics took her to hospital at about half 10 last night, they kept her there till about 5 this morning then sent her home. She's knackered, hubby and his sister are knackered after being up there all night. Could they not have just admitted her for observation for 24 hours to try and identify the problem?

Really frustrates me the way people are kept waiting for so long at A&E, when they're obviously genuinely ill. In this day and age we really ought to cope better.

Youtube?

[video=youtube;rLw9wUvq3Hc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLw9wUvq3Hc[/video]

A&E...my mother in law has been ill for a while, and really poorly for last couple of days....elderly lady, thin enough anyway, but skin and bone when I saw her on Wednesday. Out of hours doc gave her some medication yesterday that made her sick, they decided to call an ambulance as she was in such a state. Paramedics took her to hospital at about half 10 last night, they kept her there till about 5 this morning then sent her home. She's knackered, hubby and his sister are knackered after being up there all night. Could they not have just admitted her for observation for 24 hours to try and identify the problem?

Really frustrates me the way people are kept waiting for so long at A&E, when they're obviously genuinely ill. In this day and age we really ought to cope better.

oooh dont get me started on a&e.

People out shopping today ,coughing and not putting there hands over there mouths , I do not want your coughs and colds Christmas is coming .

So you are annoyed with the consultant in A&E not the nurses?

Back