• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mothers with selective memory who roll their eyes/get embarrassed when a 2yr old has a very public tantrum. Of course your kids are perfect angels, right......:nope:

That's fair enough you work in a secondary school. My kids are 5 though do they really do all that work for lesson plan etc in primary school especially in foundation year. I just don't get why they needed one also.
No I don't! I work in a Junior School! And yes they do, I used to have do plenty at pre-school - everything has to be done to a certain standard, and "satisfactory" is not good enough now....

Anyway, what is hacking me off today is that the crown on my back tooth has come off for the 2nd time in about 6 weeks, and the dentist can't/won't fit me in for an appointment until next Weds or I can sit and "wait" on Monday afternoon. As my tongue is red raw from resting on the jagged edge of the actual tooth I don't know what the best procedure is - I have the crown, should I ring the emergency dentist? I can barely eat unless it's absolute slop that doesn't need any kind of movement of the tongue, and don't see how I can go on like this all weekend! :'(

Mothers with selective memory who roll their eyes/get embarrassed when a 2yr old has a very public tantrum. Of course your kids are perfect angels, right......:nope:

Oh dear, did your little lady have a strop? It's how you deal with it that counts, not them having it in the first place!

When we were thinking of adopting, we were told by experienced Foster carers that it wouldn't be the kids that were the major problem, it would be self-righteous parents looking down their noses while completely oblivious to their own kid's failings.

They were right.

Xbox being a piece of ****! Have an external hard drive and it causes a system error if you turn the Xbox on with the hard drive inside, but turn it on and insert it after a couple of minutes and it causes the Xbox to restart and work fine .... logical!

Laptop intermittently switching itself off. Repaired Windows 7 and now Linux partition won't boot.

Slags.

Sloppy TV presenters, wearing a smart top half but scruffy bottom half as they're presenting from behind a desk

I'm at the offices of SIS today (provider of racing coverage for betting shops) and it was bad enough seeing one presenter wearing a shirt, tie and jacket with jeans.

But the one wearing a jacket, smart shirt and ****ing tracksuit bottoms takes the biscuit.

Enamel paint on my hands and it's not coming off. I have black hands.

TheLeagueOfGentlemen-PapaLazarou.jpg

'ello Ricey!

Back