• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Those bitstrip cartoon things that seem to be dominating Facebook at the moment. Some people obviously think they're hilarious, on the other hand, I am finding they are extremely irritating and if anyone can tell me how to block the things, they will be awarded some green rep at the first opportunity!

Those bitstrip cartoon things that seem to be dominating Facebook at the moment. Some people obviously think they're hilarious, on the other hand, I am finding they are extremely irritating and if anyone can tell me how to block the things, they will be awarded some green rep at the first opportunity!

To block this and other things from people who are not really your friends just delete your account and get on with your life,simples.

Sky+'ed Poirot for the Missus. Seemed to work OK and it was left on the correct channel, but wouldn't play. Consulted Sky Help pages. "Rebuild your Planner" they cheerfully advised. "Easy, and your recorded programmes won't be deleted".

So I rebuilt my planner.

TvGuide/Green Button: "You have no recordings".

Absolute *******s.

To block this and other things from people who are not really your friends just delete your account and get on with your life,simples.
Problem is Tone, most of them are from people who actually ARE real-life friends - difficult though that may be for you to believe!

Sky+'ed Poirot for the Missus. Seemed to work OK and it was left on the correct channel, but wouldn't play. Consulted Sky Help pages. "Rebuild your Planner" they cheerfully advised. "Easy, and your recorded programmes won't be deleted".

So I rebuilt my planner.

Absolute *******s.
Which one Tom? If it was the Big Four, I spent the whole time shouting at the screen because of the number of changes they had made to the storyline! :angry:

So I rebuilt my planner.

Absolute *******s.

ITV Player?

So I rebuilt my planner.

Absolute *******s.

I'm getting seriously ****ed off with Sky, so many failed recordings and signal failures all for a monthly fee of £70 a month.

Problem is Tone, most of them are from people who actually ARE real-life friends - difficult though that may be for you to believe!

Which one Tom? If it was the Big Four, I spent the whole time shouting at the screen because of the number of changes they had made to the storyline! :angry:

They are showing a final series of four Poirot stories before David Suchet hangs up his moustache, Kay, but what the storyline was I have no idea, unfortunately.

ITV Player?

Thanks Paul, a good idea and I shall set it up for my missus. No recovering the couple of dozen programmes I had saved though

:sad:

Have you checked the deleted items page on the Sky planner to see if anything is there?

I don't seem to have a deleted items page? :sad:

Kids have half term for a whole week and teachers choose to have a staff training day today! I didn't even know it was on until my neighbour shouted at us as we were leaving for school. My day packed full of things I need to do without the kids has been ruined.

Back