• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I wear cycling shorts and a muscle top in this sort of weather.

I think I saw you the other day ....

Spoiler:  
bike-shorts-tricycle1.jpg

Really don't know why this annoys me but seeing double hard *******s out in t shirts when it is obviously cold! Why do it? I just don't get it.

Some people just don't feel the cold as much as others!

I am ****ed off with work. Again.

Some people just don't feel the cold as much as others!

I am ****ed off with work. Again.

They might not feel it but they will still get ill because of their stupidity and pass their germs onto people who hate having time off.

Monty Python tickets. I completly forgot about them, but the sold out in 43.5 seconds so I had bugger all chance anyway. Looking on ebay, there's loads! Oh if I had a spare £1700.

I love it when you have a whoosh moment but then you have so many.

Your trouble is you don't understand deliberate irony.

Sherman or septic (tank) is accepted cockney rhyming slang for Yank.

Sherman Tanker for the W word I've never heard before.

A better alternative would be my brother's job title (not Shrimpero's, the other other one),who used to call himself a Merchant Banker,then an Investment Banker.

Unfortunately,in his new guise as a Venture Capitalist,the rhyme no longer works.:sad:

Back