• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

My dog is in season, my son threw up this morning and changing the cats litter tray. I swear all I ever do is clean up sick, ****, **** and blood. Oh wait I do that for a job too!!!

Made me mad at the time, but less so now in retrospect.....the **** at Tesco earlier who thought he could jump ahead of me by driving the wrong way up a row to get into a space I was already waiting for. The guy who pulled out did it in a way that blocked him off and I swung straight in - perfect parking, which is very unusual for me! He wound his window down and suggested I'd find my car on bricks when I came out, I calmly pointed out I was already waiting and that he'd come up the row the wrong way, and just walked off. Needless to say, the car was fine, no keying or anything when I came out. Why do people feel the need to behave in so boorish a fashion?

Made me mad at the time, but less so now in retrospect.....the **** at Tesco earlier who thought he could jump ahead of me by driving the wrong way up a row to get into a space I was already waiting for. The guy who pulled out did it in a way that blocked him off and I swung straight in - perfect parking, which is very unusual for me! He wound his window down and suggested I'd find my car on bricks when I came out, I calmly pointed out I was already waiting and that he'd come up the row the wrong way, and just walked off. Needless to say, the car was fine, no keying or anything when I came out. Why do people feel the need to behave in so boorish a fashion?

It makes me feel like a big man.

Should have reported the c-unit. Threatening and abusive behaviour.

The lady on the tube who decided that the one square millimetre of space behind me provided ample room for her to squeeze on, despite the next train being just 1 minute behind. Became very well acquainted with an armpit belonging to the chap in front and spent the whole journey with said lady's umbrella practically inside a place I've never wanted an umbrella to be.

I hope the 1 minute you saved was worth ****ing me off for :finger2:

"Hacking off" may be a bit strong, but why are the media talking about a Canadian Mayor who's a bit of a dick? Not really news now is it (unlesss you're from Toronto).

What is hacking me off is the fact my Ipod and laptop seem to have had a row and are no longer talking. I have podcasts to listen too goddamit! :angry:

I had the same sort of thing happen to me in Southend during the Christmas rush last year. I see a very old guy is just about to get in his car, so I pull over behind his space and wait, but he then gets out of his car and signals he'll be 1 minute, he had left his shopping at the till obviously as he came out with 2 bags he never had before. He actually took about 5 minutes as the store staff must have put his shopping somewhere. Anyway, after loading it in his boot and finally driving off, I have now been stuck in the road in a bad spot for about 7 minutes with bad looks and the odd bib bib from other drivers. Suddenly as he pulls out and me clearly waiting and signalling, a guy of about 22 pulls into the space from the other direction with great speed. You can imagine I was absolutely fuming, but got out of my car with the other idiot out of his, and politely told him I was waiting about 7 minutes for that spot. He said ''I saw you, but that's tough mate''. I said again you'd better move, and he told me to f off. We had a little bit of parking rage, Lol, a bit of a stramash, altercation, and he moved his car and said sorry.

If I could send him a message, or others like him, it would be,
You know, we're all busy, late or have so many places and things to do in not enough time sometimes, but come on, play the game. Don't jump a queue at others expense. Don't take liberties.

I had the same sort of thing happen to me in Southend during the Christmas rush last year. I see a very old guy is just about to get in his car, so I pull over behind his space and wait, but he then gets out of his car and signals he'll be 1 minute, he had left his shopping at the till obviously as he came out with 2 bags he never had before. He actually took about 5 minutes as the store staff must have put his shopping somewhere. Anyway, after loading it in his boot and finally driving off, I have now been stuck in the road in a bad spot for about 7 minutes with bad looks and the odd bib bib from other drivers. Suddenly as he pulls out and me clearly waiting and signalling, a guy of about 22 pulls into the space from the other direction with great speed. You can imagine I was absolutely fuming, but got out of my car with the other idiot out of his, and politely told him I was waiting about 7 minutes for that spot. He said ''I saw you, but that's tough mate''. I said again you'd better move, and he told me to f off. We had a little bit of parking rage, Lol, a bit of a stramash, altercation, and he moved his car and said sorry.

If I could send him a message, or others like him, it would be,
You know, we're all busy, late or have so many places and things to do in not enough time sometimes, but come on, play the game. Don't jump a queue at others expense. Don't take liberties.

Get yourself a Starsky and Hutch magnetic flashing light. Then all you need to do is approach the shop at high speed, skid to a halt outside and then run into the shop. Once inside you are free to go about your business.

Really don't know why this annoys me but seeing double hard *******s out in t shirts when it is obviously cold! Why do it? I just don't get it.

Back