• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Me, pratting about indoors on sunday and I ruptured my Achilles, 8 weeks in plaster, daily clot prevention injections in the stomach. cancelled holidays and planned nights out.....

****ing Sky call centre ****. I asked you to cancel my subscription, so don't and sell me more things and then get arsey when I ask you to stop talking and JUST DO IT.

Business ******** corner.

A new one today; "The game is afoot!"

Someone has been watching/reading a little bit too much Sherlock Holmes. :hilarious:

Bikes on commuter trains!!

Jammed into an already packed carriage with no standing room, the owner looking annoyed with us regular Joes who have nowhere to move to, and smug at the same time as though we should be grateful for their bikey presence "I'm saving the planet you know by reducing my carbon footprint, what are you doing?"

Hello - I'm taking the train! I don't have a 4 by 4 stashed on the luggage rack for when I get to the next station.

Letter from UK to HK, with special delivery price £4.50 delivered in 2-1/2 weeks. Letter from HK to UK 27p six days

FFS - I blame General - sort it out Kev

1) Insurance companies - why do I bother having contents insurance when the slimy ***** do everything they can to not fulfill their obligations and pay out? A plague on all their houses. :angry:

2) YouView - after me saying how wonderful it is, the box died this morning just 2 weeks after I installed it. :thumbdown:

1) Insurance companies - why do I bother having contents insurance when the slimy ***** do everything they can to not fulfill their obligations and pay out? A plague on all their houses. :angry:

2) YouView - after me saying how wonderful it is, the box died this morning just 2 weeks after I installed it. :thumbdown:

I agree, they virtually called me a liar when I said I couldn't find the receipts for the Faberge egg collection I left on the train.

The idiots on the train that won't shut up. We don't want to know all about your kids, and your life. We have our own kids, and our own lives. And after a really bad night's sleep because my wife is ill, I'm even less interested.

Oh, and the ridiculously small amount of leg room on the train the meant the tall guy sitting next to me had to sit at an angle to fold himself in to the space, which led to him elbowing me every 20 seconds, which meant that even after I had put my headphones on to drown out the noise of the loud idiots I still couldn't sleep.

I think they should all chip in for the coffee I had to buy today to keep me going.

M25. 7 miles of 50mph limit. Why do they have to do 7 miles in one bloody go? Madness.

Nothing. Its a beautiful day. Took the dog for a walk in the woods about 7. Changed 5 light bulbs. Got some new flavours for my electronic cig in the post. Going to buy a new tap for the kitchen sink and look at some new cars and that's all I've got to do all day. 8 cans of Guiness in the fridge, no plans for tonight other than relaxing at home. Nice.

People moaning about heat and humidity. Bloody cold if you ask me. Being on a train and not looking forward to doom, gloom and woe is me of London office. Will be telling them to get over it.

MTBD was ****.

On the plus side North Devon from Friday and looks like weather is holding

So I can video call my family from HK metro with superb quality but I still can't phone my wife between Billericay and Wickford

The media obsesion in revelling in the absolute tragedies of modern times. First The Guardian was "boasting" about mutilated corpses in the Italian rail crash, now the BBC detailing the gut wrenching abuse that poor Daniel Pelka had to endure in his short, miserable life.

Is it necessary to be so salacious?

Back