• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Try being in my office when people actually say "hashtag" before finishing their sentence with one word.

"OMG did you hear about Sharon in accounts? Hashtag surprised".

No wonder I drink.

Haha! I have heard that too. Just like when people say OMG instead of Oh my god or L O L. What is the world coming too.

You know what else is hacking me off. The constant Phil Brown abuse! The guy hasn't even been officially appointed, has done a press conference or managed a single game and he is being hounded! We are as bad as those chelscum fans. It's an embarrassment.

Can't believe Luggy has been shown the door :angry:

And then to hear our best ever manager is being replaced by Useless Phil Brown....

Hashtag CluelessBufoon

:whistling:

Muir burning.

This is supposed to be the controlled burning of the heather on the surrounding moors by trained Gamekeepers and the like.

In fact it tends to be idiots fuelled by drink and armed with matches and petrol who set the fire and then bugger off down the pub with the result that, as it is very dry up here just now, the whole moor goes up in flames, people's houses are often threatened, it devastates the wildlife and (like last night) it brings down the Electricity poles and we get a power cut. Bad enough for me looking after the missus, but the neighbour's husband relies on mains powered oxygen equipment.

MORONS!

Muir burn Poolewe April 2013 (1).jpgMuir burn Poolewe April 2013 (2).jpgPoolhouse hotel.jpg

Getting a very nasty cold 3 days before the biggest day this club has ever seen. Plus due to this cold and the fact my daughter has it and wakes up every 30 minutes coughing her lungs up, having about 3hrs sleep last night. :sad: Is it 5pm yet?

Blokes urinating in the sh*tters and not using the urinals. Urinating all over the toilet seat and therefore having to wipe someone else's wee off the seat before taking a dump!

Blokes urinating in the sh*tters and not using the urinals. Urinating all over the toilet seat and therefore having to wipe someone else's wee off the seat before taking a dump!

Sorry but taking a dump outside the comfort zone of your own toilet is a no no for me but if i am caught wanting then i always lift the seat and sit on the china,it opens you up more and is prob cleaner.

Sorry but taking a dump outside the comfort zone of your own toilet is a no no for me but if i am caught wanting then i always lift the seat and sit on the china,it opens you up more and is prob cleaner.

That's experience though! Worth consideration though that approach as is the laying down of toilet paper to sit on. I can't avoid a public ****. It comes on every day whilst at work. It is the reason I shower every day!

I'm suspicious of any bloke that goes to a lock-up for a wee. Have they got something to hide?

Strange thing is, in most cases I prefer a private wee, but I do however take great joy in peeing over my mates in the showers after playing cricket. It may sound trivial, but there are various techniques to a textbook golden shower, my weapon of choice being a **** bomb (or exploding foreskin if you prefer). It involves tightly clamping the end of your foreskin with finger and thumb whilst peeing; then, once full up and primed, aiming high at your opponent and letting it explode all over them. Retribution can be a drawback though, I've literally seen half a bat handle rammed up a grown man following a particularly explosive **** bomb.

Moral of story, I only trust the Jewish when in a public shower.

Coming back to work after 3 weeks and finding whoever sat at my desk fiddled with the resolution, the angles of the monitor, even my bloody chair! :angry:

On the other hand I have a job interview on Thursday :happy:

Fridays are best for me.

Where are you interviewing? I regularly interview developers and have many tip tips.....

Ok I'll see what I can do :winking:

Interviewing in MK, still with Network Rail. Data Analysis mixed with maintenance (which used to be my bag), so hopefully all bases covered.

Back