• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Royal mail, I spend 5 hours applying for job, going through all sorts of computer tests and get a generated (not to be replied to) e mail informing me I have been successful and they will phone.
I get missed call on mobile while I'm driving (no number) and call at home just after when they say they will call later as I'm out!
No call back (3 days), no e mail, no contact details................flipping annoying

The Royal mail, I spend 5 hours applying for job, going through all sorts of computer tests and get a generated (not to be replied to) e mail informing me I have been successful and they will phone.
I get missed call on mobile while I'm driving (no number) and call at home just after when they say they will call later as I'm out!
No call back (3 days), no e mail, no contact details................flipping annoying

Contact the place you applied to by phone.

If you don't chase it they might think you are no longer interested.

People. Don't think I can say much more than the quote below.

[video=youtube;eVSlE28hOgI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVSlE28hOgI[/video]

Just back of leave and my HR department have suddenly informed me that I have to give a presentation in 3 days time for a job interview DESPITE my out of office being on, them having my personal mobile number and NOT telling me when they gave the date of the interview....and then the lying bint saying that she did tell me.

A plague on all their houses. :angry:

Just back of leave and my HR department have suddenly informed me that I have to give a presentation in 3 days time for a job interview DESPITE my out of office being on, them having my personal mobile number and NOT telling me when they gave the date of the interview....and then the lying bint saying that she did tell me.

A plague on all their houses. :angry:

Pressure makes diamonds.

Lunch is for wimps etc.

The pratt in the office gym.

I'm the only person in there, which is easy to work out because a) he can see the whole gym from the door, and b) he should be able to count that far. There's no music on, because I didn't want any music. So, what makes him think that he can put some music on so loud that I can't actually hear myself breathe (genuinely) without asking me first?

And to top it all, I then leave and go into the changing rooms. I counted 23 pegs on the wall. When I went into the gym I was the only person there, and used one of the end pegs. He was the only person to come in during my workout, so why did he need to put all his clothes and bag on the peg next to mine so I had next to no room to take my towell etc out of my rucksack before putting my gym kit away?

The pratt in the office gym.

I'm the only person in there, which is easy to work out because a) he can see the whole gym from the door, and b) he should be able to count that far. There's no music on, because I didn't want any music. So, what makes him think that he can put some music on so loud that I can't actually hear myself breathe (genuinely) without asking me first?

And to top it all, I then leave and go into the changing rooms. I counted 23 pegs on the wall. When I went into the gym I was the only person there, and used one of the end pegs. He was the only person to come in during my workout, so why did he need to put all his clothes and bag on the peg next to mine so I had next to no room to take my towell etc out of my rucksack before putting my gym kit away?

You should have left a Gazza style "gift" in his bag.

Me. Job interview went pretty well I thought, then I go and laugh like a little girl at the end when they ask what salary I'd expect. Cockhead. :sad:

Oh dear, my periodic rant about the fun and games associated with travel to the London office returns. Struggling for a decent signal on the train. Is it still holiday season or are there noticeably less people commuting?

Ha ha. We apologise for the slow running of the train. This is due to a track defect between Ilford and Stratford. You couldn't make it up.

Oh dear, my periodic rant about the fun and games associated with travel to the London office returns. Struggling for a decent signal on the train. Is it still holiday season or are there noticeably less people commuting?

The people that do the work probably travel a few hours earlier.

Me. Job interview went pretty well I thought, then I go and laugh like a little girl at the end when they ask what salary I'd expect. Cockhead. :sad:

You should have demanded ten times your current salary, a house and a helicopter otherwise the deal is off.

Rule one of business. Act like a bitch and you will get ****ed like a bitch.

Not if the M25, or indeed any of the roads I took today, are anything to go by. It feels like not a single person in the country is on holiday.

Not if the M25, or indeed any of the roads I took today, are anything to go by. It feels like not a single person in the country is on holiday.

I can second that. Everyone back to work and the roads back to their normal congestion this morning.

Back