• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Some of the people I work with are so f'in clever I feel like a dribbling moron sometimes.

Still bet they can't do the really important things, like quote multiple Young Ones episodes or knew who played bass in The Jam. :unsure:

The ex. For lending our daughter a sum of money to buy a new car (an Audi A3) which I didn't want her to get as I knew it would be too expensive for her, and for letting her do so before she's sold her previous car. Now she doesn't care about it, and it's us doing all the work to sell the bloomin' thing. Turns out, it's a bit of a pup, keeps going wrong - and I was told Audis are reliable cars!

My cat's not well.
At 15.30 my beloved cat Sam was put to sleep, due to a virus called F.I.P, for which there is no cure. Although the illness was relatively short, Sam went downhill very rapidly, and the hardest decision in the world had to be made.
RIP Sam you brave brave cat.

Been there with my cat a couple of years ago so I feel your pain. Our cat was fifteen so a decent age but after numerous trips backwards and forwards to the vet's and several large bill's it was the only sensible decision to make but it still hurt. Time is a healer though so chin up if possible.

At 15.30 my beloved cat Sam was put to sleep, due to a virus called F.I.P, for which there is no cure. Although the illness was relatively short, Sam went downhill very rapidly, and the hardest decision in the world had to be made.
RIP Sam you brave brave cat.

You have the sympathy of a fellow cat lover. A new kitten or even 2 kittens is the way to go honestly. We're down to 4 in UK but was 5 until one got knocked down last year. The year before the second cat of our marriage passed away peacefully at home it is the first time in my life we've not put one down. We took her to the vets a couple of days before but he assured us she wasn't in pain. She was still moving about the day before but we went to bed one night believing she would go only to find her still alive but drifting the following morning. She slipped away later that morning.

Amazingly our first cat is still there at 20-1/2 years old. I said goodbye in August believing I wouldn't see her again. I said goodbye in the new year saying the same. She's getting weaker but can still get up the stairs. I'm looking forward to seeing her 2 weeks today. That really WILL be it.

And I have a 10 month old out here in HK. She's a beauty and incredibly good natured though apart from coming out onto the balcony she is a house cat. Never done that before but it's pretty much the norm out here.

SUFC making a season ticket 'deadline' and then extending it again !.
Seems to do he same thing every year so not sure how they can use the cup final as a reason.

1) Cold calls from India trying to get hold of my bank account details - "you're computer is telling us it has a fault/Microsoft Windows refund...we'll email you a form just fill it in and send it back..." **** off you criminal *******s. It happens daily and they end up hanging up on me - haven't you got the ****ing message?

2) Potholes in the road round here - the roads look like Swiss cheese. Sort it out! Is that what I pay my council tax/road tax for?

That prick that is Adrian Chiles when hosting a sports program. In fact Adrian Chiles when he's hosting ANY program. Boring and condescending ******. That is all. :angry:

2) Potholes in the road round here - the roads look like Swiss cheese. Sort it out! Is that what I pay my council tax/road tax for?

Amen to that. They can put men on the moon, find cures for Aids and Cancer (if latest breakthroughs are to be believed) but can they find a substance that stays in a bloody pothole? No they bloody can't! Anyone that has the misfortune to drive along Church Road, between Kennington and Lambeth Road, or from Eversley to Church Road along Manor can bear witness to this! There is a positive crater at the lights at Manor!

Try being in my office when people actually say "hashtag" before finishing their sentence with one word.

"OMG did you hear about Sharon in accounts? Hashtag surprised".

No wonder I drink.

Back