• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

THe inlaws coming round to plant a couple of plants in the front garden and then off their own back pulling down the creeping vines that cover a garden wall in the back garden.

I now have a massive unsightly brick wall in my backgarden.

Still as they say I can put other plants there. Im sure they will grow by next weekend. Jeez.

My uni and my course leaders being incompetent *******s that refuse to tell us anything unless we gang up and force them too, and even then it makes very little logical sense!

God, now I can see why I only needed a MMP to get in, they must've been having ****ing heart attacks when they saw my triple-Distinction! Haven't seen people this thick since primary school!

My son, who has hidden the Aultbea and Gairloch United kitbag in the boot of his car until today, and now it has started to rain he presents it to me expecting it to be washed and dried for Friday night! And no, getting him to do it would almost certainly cost me my washing machine and the club their kit!

:'(
laundry.gif

Bloody everywhere you drive around Southend at the moment they are digging up roads and causing traffic chaos. I swear they only do it to wind up the motorist!

People who reach the barriers at the railway station at rush hour and then act surprised.

"Oh, do I need a ticket to get through here, who would have thought? I'll just search through my bag to get it. No need for me to move out of the way, I won't be more than a couple of minutes"

:headbang:

My parents a total pair of utter *****

Oh Scott, I hope things are ok. I speak from experience when I say a lot of what parents say and do is for the best, if only their children can see it. There's no manuals for being a parent and it's the toughest job on the planet.

Oh Scott, I hope things are ok. I speak from experience when I say a lot of what parents say and do is for the best, if only their children can see it. There's no manuals for being a parent and it's the toughest job on the planet.

I guess your right! being an only child dont help

I guess your right! being an only child dont help
Breaking the ties is not easy for anyone, believe me. They will be hating what they are doing but know it is for the best outcome eventually. Hang in there and just try and be fair with them, negotiate a few ground rules.

Feckin Manflu thats whats hacking me off.

I have not felt this awful for many a year, it takes all my energies to get up for a **** & er indoor's just says its only a little cold.

Jokes aside about Manflu, this really is a bastid, Im taking super mega strength cold & flu pills every 2 hours, yes I know too much, but they are doing nothing to relieve the symptons.

I swear if she takes the **** anymore I wont spend the night on the sofa so she can avoid me, I'll feckin cuddle & breathe over her all feckin night.

Rant over Im going for a kip

Feckin Manflu thats whats hacking me off.

I have not felt this awful for many a year, it takes all my energies to get up for a **** & er indoor's just says its only a little cold.

Jokes aside about Manflu, this really is a bastid, Im taking super mega strength cold & flu pills every 2 hours, yes I know too much, but they are doing nothing to relieve the symptons.

I swear if she takes the **** anymore I wont spend the night on the sofa so she can avoid me, I'll feckin cuddle & breathe over her all feckin night.

Rant over Im going for a kip

That sounds like real flu, you may want to see a doctor....

The who has sat opposite me on the train the last couple of days. Lovely legs, figure and cracking pair. But why, oh why does she have to be so ****ing ugly?

The Olympic/Paralympics site as it is not a live system so it is constantly wrong resulting in many people that has including me on a number of occasions wasting time trying to buy tickets that not available.
Well done Seb:sad:

Argument at the end of the day with the bitch who's my manager over her inability to specify sending out an email to a client by me rather than herself.

Hello Monday morning looking for another job.

Kick off times.Espanyol announced yesterday that their next home game against Athletico(Bilbao)is on Sunday 16th at 12 mid-day.Their last (and first)home game last week against Zaragosa was at 9pm on Saturday.
And what about UK KO times.I really can't be arsed to see the W.Ham V Fulham derby on the box(in a pub in Barcelona)at 12.45(even though it's an hour later here.

****ing idiot **** yanks screaming out "Get in the hole" EVERY freaking shot ... it was always annoying when they did it for the putts but now its every bloody shot and is in actual fact ruining my enjoyment of some fantastic play .. its going to fair near ruin the Ryder Cup i just know it

98% of the time inaccurate, indeed 90% of the time totally illogical (ie teeing off 420 yards from the ****ing poxy hole CRETINS !!!!!!!!)

I just hope, and pray that its actually outlawed, and crowd marshalls are given the power to eject offenders from the course or more realistically either the players issue a statement asking for people not to shout it or that a player (Woods saying it would be AWESOME) turns to the crowd and says something like don't be so bloody stupid you idiot

Back