• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Well, it's certainly got potential mate - in the 'other news' section of the headlines this morning, it seems like there's a bit of action in Syria going on.

Personally I'm loving the Olympics, but the situation in Syria in particular shouldn't be wiped from the front pages. Nor should there be any attempt to bury bad news.

****ing me off today - frenchmen

Already had a blazing row with one of them because he barged me out the way called him a **** but I dont think he knew what it meant

People who hate the Olympics are seriously winding me up.

If you don't like it, either:
a) Shut the **** up.
b) Open your eyes and realise what a big deal it is.

"Vous etês un grand con" will get a better reaction I promise you.:winking::winking:

Bit formal?

Yep, the FA should keep their bloody noses out of something that's already been dealt with in court!

Quite right that the FA should keep their noses out of something that's already been dealt with in court.

However this hasn't been dealt with in court and iisn't about whether John Terry has committed a crime (which was what was decided in court), but whether he is in breach of the FA's own rules. These are different to the laws of the land and have a different burden of proof and the FA are entirely the appropriate body to decide this.

People who hate the Olympics are seriously winding me up.

If you don't like it, either:
a) Shut the **** up.
b) Open your eyes and realise what a big deal it is.

I get it, but it's when people who haven't got a ****ing clue about gymnastics/swimming/diving/rafting etc try and give a balanced opinion about it. Enjoy it for what it is, a load of people prancing about, some Jamaicans who can run REALLY fast and a few Africans who can run forever at a decent pace and then it's fine. Watching athletics once every 4 years DOES NOT MAKE YOU AN EXPERT YOU ****ING DIVS.

They're only one step away from being as bad as THAT bloke down the pub who had trials with West Ham as a boy but told them to nob it off in favour of becoming a plumber.

I get it, but it's when people who haven't got a ****ing clue about gymnastics/swimming/diving/rafting etc try and give a balanced opinion about it. Enjoy it for what it is, a load of people prancing about, some Jamaicans who can run REALLY fast and a few Africans who can run forever at a decent pace and then it's fine. Watching athletics once every 4 years DOES NOT MAKE YOU AN EXPERT YOU ****ING DIVS.

They're only one step away from being as bad as THAT bloke down the pub who had trials with West Ham as a boy but told them to nob it off in favour of becoming a plumber.

Ha ha, they are always W*** H** fans as well.

Brain Dear?

The **** who left a bottle in a south london road which exploded as I drove over it and punctured my tire on the way home this evening.

Knob.

Back