• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

No Football League Weekend on Sky, and no Football League highlights on BBC1 on a Saturday night

not happy

The ******* mutant gnat that decided to make a gourmet meal out of the back of my shin yesterday. Have downed loads of anti histamines, had it iced and used that Jungle Formula stuff and still hurts like stink and is swollen right round my ankle.

I got about 20 bites talking to my neighbours in the garden earlier .. didn't realise until i got in and now my legs are in a right old state

I got about 20 bites talking to my neighbours in the garden earlier .. didn't realise until i got in and now my legs are in a right old state
Normal gnat bites I don't have a problem with, bit of spray to freeze it and it's normally fine. This is swollen, inflamed and bloody painful!

The ******* mutant gnat that decided to make a gourmet meal out of the back of my shin yesterday. Have downed loads of anti histamines, had it iced and used that Jungle Formula stuff and still hurts like stink and is swollen right round my ankle.

I was bitten to death last weekend around my ankles and again this evening. Swelling up more than they normally do.

Must have some sort of mutant gnat boom.

Inconsiderate parkers (builders) on our road. Blocking cars in and leaving materials in the road. *****.

Annoying pointless paperwork that needs doing before uni and girlfriends that insist you get up now and sort it.

Let me think... test match sofa at the cricket, plenty of saturday telly, and Mass Effect 3 to play, against boring paperwork... cant imagine who'd win that [/sarcasm]

1) Forgetting my mobile.
2) Forgetting my keys.
3) Trains cancelled due to a derailment.
4) A bus driver who thought he was Jenson sodding Button and making me feel queasy.

...must cycle to work....!

The bloke next to me has a medical problem that makes him sound like Vader when he breathes. Am I evil to find this incredibly irritating?

The bloke next to me has a medical problem that makes him sound like Vader when he breathes. Am I evil to find this incredibly irritating?

Ha!On a tour of Auschwitz the other day, our guide recounted the story of a Jewish prisoner(and survivor)who prayed that the person next to him in the railway carriage on the way to the camp,who was sitting down (and not standing like him)would die so that he could sit.You're not quite in that league.

Ha!On a tour of Auschwitz the other day, our guide recounted the story of a Jewish prisoner(and survivor)who prayed that the person next to him in the railway carriage on the way to the camp,who was sitting down (and not standing like him)would die so that he could sit.You're not quite in that league.

Should think not! An Ipod turned up a bit louder than usual solves the problem :thumbsup:

****ing tesco not having an (increasingly popular) book stocked on release day! Please, God, can we have a Waterstones in town soon? (And a HMV. And a cinema).

Back