• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

My next door neighbour who has a big dog which she(and her two daughters)don't take for walks often enough.It's cooped up in the back room next door with no access to the garden and is barking frantically because it knows someone(ie me)is ( trying to work)in close proximity.

My next door neighbour who has a big dog which she(and her two daughters)don't take for walks often enough.It's cooped up in the back room next door with no access to the garden and is barking frantically because it knows someone(ie me)is ( trying to work)in close proximity.

Don't you have an RSPCA equivalent you can inform Barna ??

why have air con on days like today when you could just have the windows open and take in the fresh air... no good techies!

Eight kids? Blimey.

Yeah, I didn't know that. I was also quite surprised when I mentioned his death to a colleague who is about ten years older than me and he'd never heard of him.

All the thirty-somethings in the office knew about Terry of course.

550w_dsicons_michaela_strachan_1.jpg

I tell you what is hacking me off.....The fact I've ruined yet another suit by wearing out the crotch.....Something which takes a while to realize!

Yeah, I didn't know that. I was also quite surprised when I mentioned his death to a colleague who is about ten years older than me and he'd never heard of him.

And early 40 somethings. Sad loss, RIP Nutkins.

Don't you have an RSPCA equivalent you can inform Barna ??

I phoned them first to sort it out.The younger daughter took the poor dog for a walk.It started up at lunchtime again.If it continues over the weekend I've told them I'll be phoning to report them on Monday.

Last edited:

Well, here's one (just about) 50 something who is mourning it. Very sad indictment that so many seem to have so little regard for the loss of someone who was instrumental in bringing an interest in wildlife to so many young people.

Back