• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Freezing cold out and the paperboy leaves the newspaper half out of the letterbox, the hall in now freezing cold too :thumbdown:

I had an extraction a couple of years ago. When I was told to book one by my dentist (who is young and petite) she said it would probably be her colleague who would do it. I went along to have the tooth out and the dentist was a 6'5" beefcake South African. I understood why she'd let him do the extractions. Popped out no problem!

You go the dentists on Bournemouth Park Road?

My dentist is a 6'5 Namibian. Sounds like a Saffer though.

Sodding phishing emails from people/companies I have never heard (and some I have) of demanding that I open the attachment and give them all my financial details or open it an unleash a nasty little virus on the laptop.

I've (hopefully) got a bizarre form of a cold as I'm full of snot, but at the same time my balance is all over the shop. It's like being drunk without the actual drinking.

I love a good joke. I just don't think joking about a disease which has caused thousands of people to bleed to death via every bodily orifice is particularly funny.

One of my mates is blind (and a West Ham supporter).He tells the sickest jokes you've ever heard.I figure if that helps him to cope with his blindness (and being a Spammer),that's OK with me.

Anyway, I'm sure he's telling no end of ebola jokes right now.

We need to wait 22.4 years before something becomes funny. Thought everyone knew that ...

Rail replacement bus, every fecking weekend in January, at Rayleigh station.

*glares at MK*

Flooding in the the tunnel between Kings Cross and Farringdon that meant I had to get the Northern line most of the way home on Friday, and my wife had to drive half an hour to come and get me.

Imagine my consternation to find that, on Monday morning, it still isn't sorted. All trains cancelled, well almost, and no idea when the trains that are running will be coming. I therefore had to get a cab back to the Northern line this morning, and didn't get into the office until 10.30. I will have to do the reverse this evening. Cab cost = £15.00 each way. Refund from Govia, about £5.00 each way.

My youngest son has a hospital appointment this evening. Heaven knows if I'll get home on time...

***Doesn't glare at MK because this is a Thames Water **** up - or that's what they're telling us***

Flooding in the the tunnel between Kings Cross and Farringdon that meant I had to get the Northern line most of the way home on Friday, and my wife had to drive half an hour to come and get me.

Imagine my consternation to find that, on Monday morning, it still isn't sorted. All trains cancelled, well almost, and no idea when the trains that are running will be coming. I therefore had to get a cab back to the Northern line this morning, and didn't get into the office until 10.30. I will have to do the reverse this evening. Cab cost = £15.00 each way. Refund from Govia, about £5.00 each way.

My youngest son has a hospital appointment this evening. Heaven knows if I'll get home on time...

***Doesn't glare at MK because this is a Thames Water **** up - or that's what they're telling us***

_80514690_clerkenwelltunnelflood.jpg

Indeed a Thames Water screw up, but no doubt NR will get to foot the bill to the TOC.

I've (hopefully) got a bizarre form of a cold as I'm full of snot, but at the same time my balance is all over the shop. It's like being drunk without the actual drinking.

Hearing of a lot of people with labyrinthitus at the moment, nasty business if it is.

I love a good joke. I just don't think joking about a disease which has caused thousands of people to bleed to death via every bodily orifice is particularly funny.

Are you for real? It's ok when you do something and think it's a good joke, but it's not ok when someone else does similar? :stunned:

People who don't understand how a simple thermostat works.

It is an ON/OFF switch, it is NOT an accelerator!!! :angry:

Turning up the thermostat on the living room radiator doesn't get the room warmer quicker, it simply ensures that once it has reached a comfortable temperature it will continue to blast out heat until the room is unfit for human life, and more to the point it

KILLS ALL THE FLOWERS AND FLOWER SPIKES ON MY MUCH LOVED MOTH ORCHIDS!!!!

People who don't understand how a simple thermostat works.

It is an ON/OFF switch, it is NOT an accelerator!!! :angry:

Turning up the thermostat on the living room radiator doesn't get the room warmer quicker, it simply ensures that once it has reached a comfortable temperature it will continue to blast out heat until the room is unfit for human life, and more to the point it

KILLS ALL THE FLOWERS AND FLOWER SPIKES ON MY MUCH LOVED MOTH ORCHIDS!!!!

I have a Nest thermostat I can control with my phone and which turns the heating off if it senses no one at home.

It's the future...

Back