• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

1) Find a very reasonably priced, lovely villa in France in spitting distance of the beach.
2) Book said villa by paying a deposit and recieve email saying that it's all booked.
3) Book flights and a hotel in Perpingnan to have a look around at the end of the holiday before heading home as they're already reported to be getting full (this is in August).
4) Get email saying, whoops we fugged up and the villa was already booked that week, sorry never happened before. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

1) Find a very reasonably priced, lovely villa in France in spitting distance of the beach.
2) Book said villa by paying a deposit and recieve email saying that it's all booked.
3) Book flights and a hotel in Perpingnan to have a look around at the end of the holiday before heading home as they're already reported to be getting full (this is in August).
4) Get email saying, whoops we fugged up and the villa was already booked that week, sorry never happened before. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Don't believe them. I bet you booked it first, and then a friend or someone they consider to be a VIP said they wanted it.

Don't believe them. I bet you booked it first, and then a friend or someone they consider to be a VIP said they wanted it.

You sound like my wife :smile:

They are allegedly contacting their friends with villas in the same area, but I won't hold my breath. Booking a holiday for a VERY fussy git like me is a time consuming process :sad:

Get some boys together and go and 'settle the matter out of court'

Paying £1 to update my address on something, not reading the small print and somehow getting a 2 month trail period on some ebook site..Suddenly a charge for £24 appeared on my online bank statement today from a company I had never heard of.. Queried it and was told I had signed up for it ..******s.

That is twice now I have been caught out with that type of thing....:dunce:

Just skidded and fell over on ice at a car wash. Although im a bit sore there appears nothing broken apart from the glass on my iPad. The response from the car wash, 'not our problem, and prove the iPad wasn't broken before you come here'.

Just skidded and fell over on ice at a car wash. Although im a bit sore there appears nothing broken apart from the glass on my iPad. The response from the car wash, 'not our problem, and prove the iPad wasn't broken before you come here'.

Downer. Not cheap to repair either.

I have heard really good reports of the place in Hadleigh, where the old fishmongers used to be. They seem able to fix most phone and product problems at a tiny fraction of the price quoted in Apple stores.

Speaking of Apple, I'm having to get myself a new phone this week as my iPhone has completely given up. Camera no longer focuses, lock/power button doesn't work, volume up and down buttons don't work and it randomly shuts down and says it has run out of battery when it is still on, for example, 86% charge. Took it to the Apple Store and they said they'd replace the lock/power button for free if I sent it off for a month but would have to pay for them to fix anything else or pay £100 for a new iPhone. I expect normal wear and tear but the fact that once the phone reached 2 years old all of these faults have developed within 2 months is beyond frustrating.

Ooh Apple "making" their products fail. Shurely that'd never happen with their immense profits :winking:

Bloody Eddie Redmanyne gushing bollocks on the BBC about going through customs with an "award" for a bit of acting. Ooo, who gives a **** lovey?

Back