• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

OK. Serious question. Why Spartan, do you come on here in the first place? We aren't in the same league as you, we don't have a game coming up against you, and yet you come on here? As a Southend fan, I have no urge to go onto any other footballs teams unofficial fan site, so why do you?

Because his name is scott peters and he has no life.

Parents who can't control their children. Yesterday evening on my commute home, I was caught in a stuffy, packed carriage with a parent who had no control whatsoever over her two ginger tearabouts. They were about six or seven years old, and did nothing but shout, scream and sing nonsense all the way to Rochford. This was only exacerbated by a 25-minute delay due to rampant incompetence. At one point, the boy was in his mother's face screaming at her for no apparent reason.

Parents who can't control their children. Yesterday evening on my commute home, I was caught in a stuffy, packed carriage with a parent who had no control whatsoever over her two ginger tearabouts. They were about six or seven years old, and did nothing but shout, scream and sing nonsense all the way to Rochford. This was only exacerbated by a 25-minute delay due to rampant incompetence. At one point, the boy was in his mother's face screaming at her for no apparent reason.

That's the joy of being a parent.

Hey Chaps!

I've just had a massive **** that came out like a greased up tree trunk.
What's hacking me off is that absolutely no one seems to be the slightest bit interested and refuses to come and check it out.

What the **** is wrong with these people? They all make me sick.

Kind Regards

The need for "team building" and "team bonding". Who invented this crap? I want to come in, do my job, waste time on here, have a polite conversation at lunchtime and then go home without the need to "bond" with people who I just work with and will never see when I move on.

"I know! Lets do a walking challenge!" Pedometers issued, promises of walking 20+ miles every weekend.

**** off.

The need for "team building" and "team bonding". Who invented this crap? I want to come in, do my job, waste time on here, have a polite conversation at lunchtime and then go home without the need to "bond" with people who I just work with and will never see when I move on.

"I know! Lets do a walking challenge!" Pedometers issued, promises of walking 20+ miles every weekend.

**** off.

Oh_Indeed.jpg

the dick who got on at upminster yesterday and proceeded to have a loud phone conversation in which every other word was f...ing or **** then after ages of this tedium said 'bi mum' .. i was so so shocked i said that was his f....ing mum!! what a ****

People not being able to see photoshopped fakes......ie....the photo of Beatrice & Eugenie that's been sent round the world twice. People...the internet lies to you.

ugly_sisters.jpg

Oh Paul, it was such a lovely idea!

Incidentally, I'm hacked off with work, though the ADHD kid that bit the biggest bully in the school today for winding him up, cheered me up no end!

Today I am mostly ****ed off with people who crowd around the train at MK when I'm getting off without leaving a space. I hope the stupid bint enjoyed me smacking her around the head with my rucksack as I pushed through a crowd that didn't want to move. :angry:

Today I am mostly ****ed off with people who crowd around the train at MK when I'm getting off without leaving a space. I hope the stupid bint enjoyed me smacking her around the head with my rucksack as I pushed through a crowd that didn't want to move. :angry:

Amen brother. Where I get off the train it's students getting on, and they just stand there vacantly looking at me somehow expecting me to fly over their heads. I just stand and block the door until somebody has the brainwave to move out the way. Infact once some little scrote tried to get on before I could even get off, pushed him back off so I could get out - the look on his face was priceless (I'm not normally aggressive).

Infact the train etigquette is my number one annoyance in general. People talking so loudly on their mobiles the whole carriage can hear, people not closing the doors between carriages behind them. I'm getting angry just thinking about it.

Also I am despairing about the piece of **** software I have to use and the mindless repitition that I need to do to make the model work.

Commuting? Whats that? :smile:

Being a freelancer is great. The only thing hacking me off today is I missed the first half of Frasier. Nice sunny day, might work in the garden this afternoon..

People who walk in a straight line meaning you have to move out of the way. What gives them the right to make me change direction at the last second? One day I am going to a Richard Ashcroft and just walk in a straight line (moving out of the way for no-one) and see how many people I clatter into and arguments that would cause.

People who walk in a straight line meaning you have to move out of the way. What gives them the right to make me change direction at the last second? One day I am going to a Richard Ashcroft and just walk in a straight line (moving out of the way for no-one) and see how many people I clatter into and arguments that would cause.

haha yeah that really annoys me. especially when people walk side-by-side and expect you to disappear/walk on the road. My tactic is to look anywhere but not at them and they tend to move, or give them a whack as you go past... they must learn

On the way to Colchester to visit Essex University on a school trip someone at the back of the coach annouces 'colchester looks so much better then southend does' :witch Hunt:

Dipsh*t painters in the office putting "wet paint" signs at the top of the stairwell and it didn't feature in their tiny turps-addled brains to put the same notices at the bottom. Hence I get paint all over my hands and a bit on my coat when I climbed the stairs rather the fit in a tiny lift.

****wits.

Last edited:
Back