• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

No already cooked dinner. Mash potato with horseradish, grilled mackerel and a rocket salad. Lovely it was thanks.
Right, you listen to me you little prat. You have a problem with me then deal with it on here. Don't be a pussy and report my posts. I can't stand that.

Goes off line. I give up. Good night.

Private message replied too.

Last edited:
The last page and a half or so. For Christ's sake people, you're grown men (supposedly). You both have better things to do than bait each other on an internet forum.

For example, our resident railway man can sort out little ****es that decide to top themselves on the rail line. Or at least work the clear up faster so that trains aren't delayed for 5 sodding hours afterwards.

Today I will mostly be moaning about thread diversion.

Ok to get back on track. Why the heck is the girl opposite me wearing sunglasses on the train. She didn't have them on when she sat down and they don't look like prescription lenses.

As I pass the Olympic site at Stratford I think it only fair to moan that it looks to me well ahead of schedule which on the face of it is fantastic but where's the usual overbudget and delayed and **** ups (Dome, Wembley etc) for me to get my teeth into. Grrrrrrrrr !

Now Spartan you pussy get a grip, get a life and save yourself from the eternal hell of being classed in the same bracket as Barnablue.

Now Spartan you pussy get a grip, get a life and save yourself from the eternal hell of being classed in the same bracket as Barnablue.

Careful ORM you'll be on his/her/it's list and that's a place YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE. Apparantly.

What's ****ing me off? Nothing! It's a lovely day, I slept all night, the programming job that my boss will be uber-impressed about is a doddle, it's almost friday, and another week closer to Easter and a two week holiday (it's DIY but I'll skip that bit).

Careful ORM you'll be on his/her/it's list and that's a place YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE. Apparantly.

What's ****ing me off? Nothing! It's a lovely day, I slept all night, the programming job that my boss will be uber-impressed about is a doddle, it's almost friday, and another week closer to Easter and a two week holiday (it's DIY but I'll skip that bit).

What Brighton?!

What Brighton?!

brighton-4.jpg

We're here, we're queer and we're not going shopping (though they will later without a doubt).

Last edited:
You are hardly going to agree with me when MK is in your friends list are you? That's the trouble with this board,to many arse lickers.

I've given MK a chance in the past and he has blown it. When there's no moderators about i'm gonna for it. What a weasel that scum bag is for grassing.

Ah,ha.I see you've been peeking.FWIW, I generally find myself in agreement with MK except occasionally on matters of musical taste.He was wrong about Black swan too.

The last page and a half or so. For Christ's sake people, you're grown men (supposedly). You both have better things to do than bait each other on an internet forum.

For example, our resident railway man can sort out little ****es that decide to top themselves on the rail line. Or at least work the clear up faster so that trains aren't delayed for 5 sodding hours afterwards.

Oh this with a passion. Due to the lack of sleep the trip to Accrington caused, I thought I'd leave early yesterday, got to Waterloo about 16.10, 17.30 my train finally pulls out because some miserable **** decided to end his life nowhere near waterloo station or anywhere near the direction most of the trains were heading in or even anywhere near this moment in time, as Blues manager said I think it was about 11o/c that morning. My 45 minute journey takes over and hour and 15 because of congestion on the line. This is quite simply amazing seeing as no trains have been let go for the last hour and a half. 3 hours I spent trying to complete the 45 minute leg of my journey home. Fecking marvelous!! and to think I pay £3k for this ******** service!!!

I'm chilling today. Now on holiday for 10 days.

Ps

Cricko?

You seem a decent chap and i respect that. Don't ruin it by being an idiot.

OK. Serious question. Why Spartan, do you come on here in the first place? We aren't in the same league as you, we don't have a game coming up against you, and yet you come on here? As a Southend fan, I have no urge to go onto any other footballs teams unofficial fan site, so why do you?

Back