• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I won't turn this debate into a free for all as i have manners, but there is something about you i hate. I browse this forum often and you are near the top of my list as being a total plank.I hate your posts,avatar and your username.You post nothing but useless crap and you bore me $h1tless.
Carry on and i'm gonna give you a hard time on here.

You can take the boy out of Brighton...

You can't go around making comments like that.

Not without disclosing the full list.

Mk Shrimper Biggest fairy to grace all football forums. Wetter then my bird when i get going.
Dave the anger management Shrimper.
Swiss Tony. Bores me and predictable with repping.
McNasty All bark and no bollox
Eaststandblue Total bellend

Some have slipped down the pecking order.

Mk Shrimper Biggest fairy to grace all football forums. Wetter then my bird when i get going.

How regularly do you update this list? Is there a point scoring system at all?

Your old girl slipped down my pecking order

Top of the tree. Back of the net losers. :thumbsup:

Top of the tree. Back of the net losers. :thumbsup:

Shall I ban the **** or not ? You decide cos I have no bollocks.

Keep him.He's spot on with three of the above comments.:thumbsup:

Yeah.Quoted you by mistake.Too much multi-tasking today.:thumbdown:I meant Spartan(and he's not right about you btw).

You are hardly going to agree with me when MK is in your friends list are you? That's the trouble with this board,to many arse lickers.

I've given MK a chance in the past and he has blown it. When there's no moderators about i'm gonna for it. What a weasel that scum bag is for grassing.

Last edited:
You are hardly going to agree with me when MK is in your friends list are you? That's the trouble with this board,to many arse lickers.

I've given MK a chance in the past and he has blown it. When there's no moderators about i'm gonna for it. What a weasel that $h1t bag is for grassing.

Easy petal, I'm a married man and I've got better things to do than argue on the internet like an angry (closet gay) teenager. Toodles. :finger:

Back